Prediction Changes: Round 3 Vs West Coast Eagles + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

The hype for Amiss and Treacy is a bit much, this week especially.
Amiss v Barrass is a bloodbath waiting to happen. Treacy v McGovern. McGovern will relish that match up
Tabs will stay as he’s the only one that can pressure Barrass in one on one.
Jackson isn’t going to do anything up forward.
For the team to win, Tabs has to play, as much as it is painful. Amiss had two kicks, one after the siren to the umpire. He isn’t ready

Fyfe has to play.

Otherwise this time next year we might have Brett Ratten or Bucks as coach.

Well seems like he’s getting a free run from the media. Team is playing s**t, I thought more media would be on Longmuir. But thanks for your feedback, it’s been noted
Kingy is making it his personal mission to sprout enough negative press around the club and JL for the rest of the media combined

Assuming we're preferring Wilson as a defender at the moment, I'd be very willing to experiment with Brandon Walker as a small forward. He has all the attributes (bar goalkicking I guess because I've never seen him try) to be a very dangerous small forward - explosive pace, good core strength, evasiveness, strong tackling.

Sorry but you cant use the words experiment and JL in the same sentence..agree with you but wont happen

Big game for Longmuir.
Lose this, no finals, and he has one year after this to go on contract.
He doesn't have a flag to cover him, like Simpson
Doubt the club waits until into next season to make a decision tbh.

Either he goes poorly and we sack him towards the end of the season or we re-commit to him over the off season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The hype for Amiss and Treacy is a bit much, this week especially.
Amiss v Barrass is a bloodbath waiting to happen. Treacy v McGovern. McGovern will relish that match up
Tabs will stay as he’s the only one that can pressure Barrass in one on one.
Jackson isn’t going to do anything up forward.
For the team to win, Tabs has to play, as much as it is painful. Amiss had two kicks, one after the siren to the umpire. He isn’t ready
Agree Tabs has to play to take either Barass or McGovern

JOM to mid-forward position. Kicked two goals in a short time when placed in there and out-biceped a defender to the take the marks. Could also kick the goals from distance under pressure. Hasn't really been doing a lot in the midfield either.

No, just joking, that's BB's position.

I honestly think Cox going forward has been the answer staring us in the face amidst our KPF woes and I will remain on this hill until proven otherwise.

JL finally threw the dice last week and got a goal out of it almost immediately. Could we conceivably see Hammer come into the team and Cox forward?

I honestly think Cox going forward has been the answer staring us in the face amidst our KPF woes and I will remain on this hill until proven otherwise.

JL finally threw the dice last week and got a goal out of it almost immediately. Could we conceivably see Hammer come into the team and Cox forward?
Really? So he conjured a goal out of chaos and he now is the forward that we should pin our hopes on.. So what has changed since he last played forward. Maybe he plays better behind than in front. Don't see him outmarking his opponent 1 on 1 if they bomb it in. His goal kicking wasn't great either

Really? So he conjured a goal out of chaos and he now is the forward that we should pin our hopes on.. So what has changed since he last played forward. Maybe he plays better behind than in front. Don't see him outmarking his opponent 1 on 1 if they bomb it in. His goal kicking wasn't great either
Natural forwards tend to conjure goals out of chaos. His first season as a forward also compared favourably to Charlie Curnow who debuted at the same time.
I was at a match sim last preseason and Cox dominated as the deepest forward for his team. He reads the ball drop well, has a big body and is very skillful. 20-30m out from goal he can be very dangerous.

Natural forwards tend to conjure goals out of chaos. His first season as a forward also compared favourably to Charlie Curnow who debuted at the same time.
I was at a match sim last preseason and Cox dominated as the deepest forward for his team. He reads the ball drop well, has a big body and is very skillful. 20-30m out from goal he can be very dangerous.
who takes his spot in the backline then?

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes: Round 3 Vs West Coast Eagles + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back