Prediction Changes: Round 3 Vs West Coast Eagles + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm hearing

In: Fyfe
Out: Amiss

Walters to remain sub.
Day Valentine GIF

If Corbett plays we should pack up the season then and there
You are seriously going to write him off without watching him play? He would automatically be one of our best marks on the team. I wouldn't necessarily agree with his inclusion and would prefer Ras/Sturt/Johno but that's an overreaction.

THIS IS GOLD hahaha

I would question why we allow these types of gifs and not gifs that are sexually suggestive that show 'skin'.
If you're talking about the one I deleted, there was literally dick and balls in it...

We need to send a message. But more than likely it will be one change.

Can you imagine what a strong coach like Clarkson, Lyon or Hardwick would do? There would be five dropped.

Unless there are three dropped and we get a strong win we need changes in the football department. 30 years of this crap is enough.

I'm not entirely sure what the reason is Fyfe is banished from the midfield when it's been belted horribly 2 weeks in a row. 1 game last year was won solely because he was moved back there. If he's not even doing rotations through it then we're much better off playing a genuine forward instead anyway

I'm not entirely sure what the reason is Fyfe is banished from the midfield when it's been belted horribly 2 weeks in a row. 1 game last year was won solely because he was moved back there. If he's not even doing rotations through it then we're much better off playing a genuine forward instead anyway

In his interview last night he said he feels like he needs to spend as much time with Jaymie Graham as possible over the next weeks-months to learn the intricacies of our forward strategy and he's 100% committed to that before he thinks about midfield. Which is odd because I would have thought standing still in the one spot next to three teammates waving your arms about is pretty easy to learn, but that's just me.

His body.
Midfielders will just go after him and smash his shoulders.
Jackson should be getting inside and smashing the smaller guys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need to send a message. But more than likely it will be one change.

Can you imagine what a strong coach like Clarkson, Lyon or Hardwick would do? There would be five dropped.

Unless there are three dropped and we get a strong win we need changes in the football department. 30 years of this crap is enough.
100%.
Drop JOM, Brodie, Hughes. 1 or 2 of them. Make a statement

I'm happy with Walters to be sub for now. Good way to keep him fresh for the back end of the season and we need to learn to win without him.

Would love to see at a minimum:
Noddy > Hughes/Henry
Ras > Banners

Rest Fyfe for another week and keep Amiss in the side. Debut Johnson against the Suns in 2 weeks time.

You are seriously going to write him off without watching him play? He would automatically be one of our best marks on the team. I wouldn't necessarily agree with his inclusion and would prefer Ras/Sturt/Johno but that's an overreaction.
I've watched him play a lot, I'm quite often on the punting board and he has been a target for goal scorers, so I have not only watched gc games, I've watched and specifically watched him play

He isn't at the standard imo

I've watched him play a lot, I'm quite often on the punting board and he has been a target for goal scorers, so I have not only watched gc games, I've watched and specifically watched him play

He isn't at the standard imo
What about his VFL performances?

Actually think Corbett suits the style I think we need to play tbh.

He's a touch undersized as a KPF but he's a good runner and reasonably good overhead. That's what we need - wasn't enough movement on Saturday for me.

As long as his inclusion doesn't make us too tall (depends on who else we pick) I'm all for including him.

Actually think Corbett suits the style I think we need to play tbh.

He's a touch undersized as a KPF but he's a good runner and reasonably good overhead. That's what we need - wasn't enough movement on Saturday for me.

As long as his inclusion doesn't make us too tall (depends on who else we pick) I'm all for including him.
Need someone who can actually mark and contested as well. None of the guys I50 can mark even under no pressure- Jackson fumbled a few, Darcy even, Schultz doesn't even get it around the 50.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes: Round 3 Vs West Coast Eagles + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back