nuclear explosion GIF

SQUAD v WEST COAST
B: Brennan Cox, Alex Pearce, Hayden Young
HB: Heath Chapman, Luke Ryan, Nathan Wilson
C: Jordan Clark, Jaeger O’Meara, James Aish
HF: Michael Walters, Luke Jackson, Michael Frederick
F: Lachie Schultz, Sam Switkowski, Matt Taberner
R/Fol: Sean Darcy, Andrew Brayshaw, Caleb Serong
Interchange from: Jye Amiss, Ethan Hughes, Liam Henry, Will Brodie, Bailey Banfield, Nathan O’Driscoll, Matthew Johnson, Brandon Walker

Make of that what you will.

Surprised Tabs holds his spot given he's cramping after 3 quarters.
Sooo the ones named on the field are pretty much locked in? That means we have to drop four players from the interchange. My guess is our glorious selection committee will choose the bolded names.

Amiss, O’Driscoll, Hughes, Henry, Brodie, Banfield, Johnson, Walker.

An improvement but doesn't go far enough.

Sooo the ones named on the field are pretty much locked in? That means we have to drop four players from the interchange:
Amiss, O’Driscoll, Hughes, Henry, Brodie, Banfield, Johnson, Walker.

My guess is our glorious selection committee will choose the bolded names. An improvement but doesn't go far enough.
I want me some Walker and Johnson dammit!!!

willy wonka and the chocolate factory oompa loompas GIF

ss15 GIF

So what they going to do to change the midfield. Even if they do okay against the eagles midfield, they going get smashed again later down the track

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really can't understand what the issue is with playing Sturt. He played well enough in the pre-season and we need to find out what he can give us. We really need someone with his profile in the team.

North had a couple of his type (Stephenson, Taylor) and they kicked 4 goals between them. Staring JL right in the face what a fast and agile medium forward can do with limited possessions, and he still refuses to go down that path.

I really can't understand what the issue is with playing Sturt. He played well enough in the pre-season and we need to find out what he can give us. We really need someone with his profile in the team.

North had a couple of his type (Stephenson, Taylor) and they kicked 4 goals between them. Staring JL right in the face what a fast and agile medium forward can do with limited possessions, and he still refuses to go down that path.
It's a total mystery. If we lose this one, I feel like J-Lo is beginning the descent into Fired Coach Canyon. I'm hardly feeling positive about things for him as it currently stands, ho boy!

I dont understand how he goes from "right in the mix" and an emergency and then while we are losing and our forwardline is dogshit, is all of a sudden bottom of the barrel for depth. Like, what did he do on that plane trip in round 1

Exactly. It makes no sense on any level.

WC’s team is actually pretty strong on paper. Their forward setup is so much stronger than ours it’s embarrassing. Darling, Allen & Watermen with Ryan & Cripps.

Given we have literally no forwards capable of taking a contested mark & no strategy for players to lead & mark & basically no actual forwards other than Walters it’s hard to see us kicking a winning score.

N'OD, Walker, Sturt, one of Johnson, Erasmus in. Amiss to stay.
As many of those things as are possible.

No changes and my head will explode, especially no Driz.

I doubt there has been a bigger Noddy fan on here than me , mostly because I caught a WAFL game early on and he didn’t get a heap of it but his gamer gene was through the roof and it was love at first sight

But

I doubt he’ll ever be as good a player as the expectations around here this week are painting him

Maybe he is a goal kicking freak or maybe he’s been a touch arsey

It would be great if he is a freak but it’s like everyone is expecting him to come in and solve big problems right off the bat

We are desperate for some goals from our mids though , we need 3-4 a game with our pox fwd line

Need someone who can actually mark and contested as well. None of the guys I50 can mark even under no pressure- Jackson fumbled a few, Darcy even, Schultz doesn't even get it around the 50.
There's contested marking and pack marking.

We've got one or two players that can make 1 vs 1 reasonably well, especially balls delivered to their slight advantage.

There's barely a single forward in the league that consistently takes pack marks though. It's not hard to see why it's not working if that's what we're relying on.

I doubt there has been a bigger Noddy fan on here than me , mostly because I caught a WAFL game early on and he didn’t get a heap of it but his gamer gene was through the roof and it was love at first sight

But

I doubt he’ll ever be as good a player as the expectations around here this week are painting him

Maybe he is a goal kicking freak or maybe he’s been a touch arsey

It would be great if he is a freak but it’s like everyone is expecting him to come in and solve big problems right off the bat

We are desperate for some goals from our mids though , we need 3-4 a game with our pox fwd line

I’m not expecting Driz to win the game off his own boot but there is something about the fearlessness he takes the game on with that has an effect on the synergy of the team far beyond his actual output. Walker is the same.
I’d play both every game.

I’m not expecting Driz to win the game off his own boot but there is something about the fearlessness he takes the game on with that has an effect on the synergy of the team far beyond his actual output. Walker is the same.
I’d play both every game.

It's purely based on gut-feel but his sub appearance against the Saints last season seemed to click the team into gear, both in that game (despite not getting the win) and for the next couple of months.

Probably just a coincidence...but it's pretty obvious we could use someone whose default setting is to move the ball forward rapidly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes: Round 3 Vs West Coast Eagles + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back