Prediction Changes: Round 3 Vs West Coast Eagles + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Freddy is a gun and is no where near our worst performing.
Wish he was good I really do he’s an exciting player
Goes missing for long periods most games so it’s like playing a man down at times

Doesn’t have much of a footy brain

Saying that he is averaging a goal a game

Just like JLo is doing with Walker right now I reckon he needs a week or 2 at Peel to remind hi games don’t get gifted
Agee with others that Erasmus could make a good half forward and could maybe roll through the midfield swapping with Serong

Seems to have the hunger and grunt
I’m keen to see something different

This would be my forward line if all available

Schultz Tabs Walters
Treacy Fyfe Erasmus

Jackson and Fyfe change in the midfield

Everyone bar Colyer and Fyfe available.

If that’s not a good enough team to beat West Coast without NicNat and Yeo, with an older Shuey and Hurn in, then JL is good as gone.

The team named tomorrow is best 22 possible. Should be more then good enough

Everyone bar Colyer and Fyfe available.

If that’s not a good enough team to beat West Coast without NicNat and Yeo, with an older Shuey and Hurn in, then JL is good as gone.

The team named tomorrow is best 22 possible. Should be more then good enough
It’s a good enough team. Not good enough coaching

Well Fyfe , Walters and Mundy stood loyal in our 2016-21 rebuild.

They gave up their prime years to see Freos rebuild.

Yes crazy to say this as Mundy was 30 when we started our rebuild in 2016. But yeah I see your point

They did. I respect that. Unfortunately for Fyfe he has struggled with injury and form. Nothing against him as a person of high integrity

Sturt is lucky to still be on a list. 4 years with almost no games will get you delisted most places.
If Sturt failed as a forward he would make a great half backer, think kiddy Coleman style, we just don't need that in our team

If a team didn't pick him up as a DFA then the AFL has gone mad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sturt is lucky to still be on a list. 4 years with almost no games will get you delisted most places.
It’s almost GroundHog day
This time last year I think we were going into a home game against NM with a severely depleted forward line
Sturt was fit for the first time in ages
I thought surely this is his chance .
Didn’t get a guernsey

I reckon if he was busting down the door he would have been given a game by now .
Bar serious injuries I’m not sure he is going to get much of a run and is probably better off looking elsewhere

It’s almost GroundHog day
This time last year I think we were going into a home game against NM with a severely depleted forward line
Sturt was fit for the first time in ages
I thought surely this is his chance .
Didn’t get a guernsey

I reckon if he was busting down the door he would have been given a game by now .
Bar serious injuries I’m not sure he is going to get much of a run and is probably better off looking elsewhere
Doesnt help that there’s no WAFL for him to help push his claim.

Wonder what could’ve been without injury.

You can't teach skills like Sturt has, that hff connection into the forwardline is something that JL keeps banging on about, I just don't understand why he isn't given a shot at doing it

Think Michael Walters kicks into the 50, that's what Sturt offers

I won't lie and say he's going to have 20 or kick multiple goals every game but he's going to offer something when he has the ball in hand, that's been one of our big weaknesses

You can't teach skills like Sturt has, that hff connection into the forwardline is something that JL keeps banging on about, I just don't understand why he isn't given a shot at doing it

I won't lie and say he's going to have 20 or kick multiple goals every game but he's going to offer something when he has the ball in hand, that's been one of our big weaknesses

100%

Maybe we need to be asking Jamie Graham what the hell is going on. It's his line of responsibility. People were quite happy to question Joel Corey as our midfield coach in recent weeks. Our forward line is as bad as ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes: Round 3 Vs West Coast Eagles + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back