Changes to our round 3 team?

Remove this Banner Ad

McGrath and Hooper are also mentioned as having injuries. Corked thigh and ankle, respectively. Hopefully they'll be available.

Reserves play Morningside at 2pm this afternoon.

The report from that match will make selection issues clearer.
Ok cheers.Are you attending the match Browndog?If so can you please give us some match reoports on guys like Roe Clouston Redden Sheldon King Banfield and Matt Tyler.And my favourite James Polkinghorne!

Ok cheers.Are you attending the match Browndog?If so can you please give us some match reoports on guys like Roe Clouston Redden Sheldon King Banfield and Matt Tyler.And my favourite James Polkinghorne!

You said Proud was your favorite player the other day.

I'm not going to the game btw. Too much uni work to do.

Do you realise that one in every 5 of your posts is a new thread? You really should try and reign it in a bit. Discussions of team changes every week can really take place in the preceding week's match thread. It worked really well last year.

Troy Selwwod's days are very numbered by last night performance he definetly needs to come out of next weeks squad and Collier in for him, also i would like to see harding coming back in for proud. Clark did not play very well at all either, surely they will be taking him out and at least giving clouston a go. Stiller needs to go for about 5 games in the reserves and performing b4 even being considered against the swans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Troy Selwwod's days are very numbered by last night performance he definetly needs to come out of next weeks squad and Collier in for him, also i would like to see harding coming back in for proud. Clark did not play very well at all either, surely they will be taking him out and at least giving clouston a go. Stiller needs to go for about 5 games in the reserves and performing b4 even being considered against the swans.
What about polkinghorne and please dont bring in harding!Agree that stiller should go as well!

I'm not convinced that we should bring J.Roe in. What does he offer us that we don't already have with Drummond, MacDonald and Patfull? Henderson would be my choice to come in if Clark is injured, as he is more capable of playing at either end than Roe. Although Clark was disappointing last night, I'd still have him in the team if he's right to go. I'm not really sure why Voss seems to be swinging him around so much during the course of a game?

Collier could be a possible tagging option for Goodes, so I would not be surprised at all if he came in for either Stiller or Selwood. I've got a feeling that Harding or Notting might get a chance in exchange for one of those two as well. Harding would be the man to come in if Hooper doesn't pull up well.

I suppose Polkinghorne's early season form might also be worth consideration at the selection table, but I'm not sure that he'd offer us anything too different from either Adcock or Rischitelli at this stage. However, if McGrath pulls up bad, then Polkinghorne would be my choice to replace him.

Harding couldn't get a kick in a stampede. He is one player that needs to show consistent form in the twos before he is picked again.

i would like to see harding coming back in for proud.

Not a chance. I wouldn't mind seeing Harding get another run, with extended game time and consecutive weeks, but not at the expense of someone like Proud, who had an impact on the contest every time he went near it last night.

Although Proud didn't get heaps of it, I thought he was very good. Given consistent time on the ground, there's every indication he'll be an asset to the team and also improve.

Stiller needs to go for about 5 games in the reserves and performing b4 even being considered against the swans.

There are not 5 reserves games between now and next weekend's game against Sydney.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes to our round 3 team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back