Preview Changes v Carlton (Sun 21/7, 4:40pm Twilight, Marvel)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Dawson often likes to go third up but not impact and his opponent gets out the back

It’s time to bring back Logue and get our best defence gelling
l would be tempted to bring him in also however going by his last game he still needs more time in the VFL especially as we are playing the Blues and we dont have a finals position on the line...

Bit worried we can’t sustain that confidence or hunger. With all those close loses to finally get one has made our boys go back to being belted by close to 100 points :(

Hope I’m wrong

Really? Maybe I’m going mad but I’ve seen him at least draw a lot of 1-1s this season. It was really only this game he was outmarked a lot. Swans ball movement would have troubled just about any kpd who ever played though
Maybe but just seems he doesn’t impact contests enough

Where do you get win/loss %

Bit worried we can’t sustain that confidence or hunger. With all those close loses to finally get one has made our boys go back to being belted by close to 100 points :(

Hope I’m wrong

Reasonable concerns.

The Sydney game was absolutely unacceptable but I think they will respond this week.

It was magnificent to see the pressure for a month and i haven’t enjoyed footy like that since early 2016. Can they bring it? I think so.

Likewise, hope I’m right.

Out: Shiels, Taylor, Lmac, Tucker

In: Duursma, Phillips, Hardeman, Hansen Jnr

Sub: Stephens
Unfortunately McDonald is going nowhere this year and next year which will stop the growth of replacements Goater when his back Bergman and Hardenham which I expect will want to go back to WA to get a game.

Reasonable concerns.

The Sydney game was absolutely unacceptable but I think they will respond this week.

It was magnificent to see the pressure for a month and i haven’t enjoyed footy like that since early 2016. Can they bring it? I think so.

Likewise, hope I’m right.

Carlton will be fumingggggg. They are going to make a statement, very similar to Sydney having lost 2 in a row

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait to see Owies, Cincotta and the Holland boys tear us up. This could be painful if we don't bring the pressure

I’ve been roundly criticised on here for grump posting (I don’t scream at the tv at the time, instead I quietly simmer and then go on here to find similar sentiment) [which is not successful because usually ppl here have cooled down by the time I start posting] …but my essential point has been that if we’re to move forward as a club, there can’t be an “if” when it comes to pressure.

“If” needs to become “when”. Whether we’re playing Sydney or Gold Coast. And whether our age profile is 20 or 30. We need to bring it.

Can't wait to see Owies, Cincotta and the Holland boys tear us up. This could be painful if we don't bring the pressure
if they dont come out with guns blazing this week you can literally write them off, clinging to 2nd after dropping a few games and playing a bottom 2 team, if they cant hit their straps this week they make as well pack the season in

if they dont come out with guns blazing this week you can literally write them off, clinging to 2nd after dropping a few games and playing a bottom 2 team, if they cant hit their straps this week they make as well pack the season in
I like the sound of this side plot.

If we have changed or improved our culture at the club since the bye I expect a effort

No way do I expect a win but would love to see the spirit from the games before last week

Last edited:
I hope they follow our mid 2000s - 2010s model.

Where you're in position, high up the ladder and just need to dispatch a weak opponent to lock things in place.

Nmfc 2008, 2012 etc .. "hold my beer".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back