Preview Changes v Hawthorn - Marvel Stadium, Sun 21 April 4:00pm

Remove this Banner Ad

This might be my most unpopular opinion this year, but McDonald has been completely fine down back. He has tidied up his disposal, and has been steady in defence. You need a leader down back with all of the inexperience that we're playing, and McDonald is most definitely the lesser of two evils when it comes to Corr.

Is this the week Sheezel graduates to a spot further up the ground? With a hard tag from Finn Maginness lurking, Clarko might be throwing the Hawks a curveball this week.

Personally I could see the following:

Out: Lazzaro and Sellers
In: Zurhaar and Archer

McKercher to be the sub.

Sellers stiff of course, but with Duursma looking to hold his spot I don't see any other options to come out for Zurhaar. McKercher obviously deserving of a spot on the ground, but will be eased back into things after a massive hit last week.

Sheezel steps into that Lazzaro/McKercher role, and Archer's defensive ability comes in to support Fisher, Scott, McDonald, Corr, Nyuon, and Chom. Maybe it's a week too soon for Archer, but that would lead to our best structure all year.

FWIW I agree on McDonald this year. Not smashing it out of the park but solid enough, if he had more quality around him we wouldn't be noticing him much at all.
Im Out GIF

Larkey copped an absolute finger stinger during a marking contest and was out for a bit. Looked bad but rejoined main.

Comben's shoulder didn't look too great after a spoil but still out there.

Larkey copped an absolute finger stinger during a marking contest and was out for a bit. Looked bad but rejoined main.

Are we f***ing tanking or what?
End the session ffs

Jesus Christ, we need to sage the halls of Arden. Brad Scott delisting Boomer we haven’t been the same since

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So from the named 8 on the bench it’s Hugh and Archer off to the Magoos.

It would be harsh to drop Drury after a good effort last week, and Sellers deserves another chance (with some ruck relief for X). So that leaves Wardlaw and Kerch to make the 4.

Is is it Lazz/Phillips fighting for the Sub role?

So from the named 8 on the bench it’s Hugh and Archer off to the Magoos.

It would be harsh to drop Drury after a good effort last week, and Sellers deserves another chance (with some ruck relief for X). So that leaves Wardlaw and Kerch to make the 4.

Is is it Lazz/Phillips fighting for the Sub role?
I reckon Drury sub harsh but still stays ‘in’ and will get more chances later

Laz out wilphil in

Wilphil to be in majority of cba

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes v Hawthorn - Marvel Stadium, Sun 21 April 4:00pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back