Preview Changes v Hawthorn - Marvel Stadium, Sun 21 April 4:00pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Let’s face it , they see this as their only real chance to get a Win too .
Worpel , Newcombe , Weddle , Nash will bully our light framed mids ….
Clarko - “we just got outbodied” after in the presser . (After rubbing his face multiple times)

Last edited:
Sicily will have a field day with our entries into the forward 50

We have no one to go with Ginnivan and I can see Chol having a day out and kicking 4 or 5

They will be up for this game, they pushed Geelong and Essendon for parts of their games, both would and have destroyed us.

Going to be another long and awful day at the footy.

We have no one to go with Ginnivan and I can see Chol having a day out and kicking 4 or 5

They will be up for this game, they pushed Geelong and Essendon for parts of their games, both would and have destroyed us.

We need to ban any kick that goes:

• higher than 15 metres
  • longer than 40 metres

And the serial perpetrators who have played into the rebounding game of the contenders we have played so far this year.

Do the players think that a marking CHF has appeared as if through an a of prestidigitation?

They were every bit as bad as us on the weekend. Comben is a great match up for Chol and Ginn has kicked more than 2 goals once in the last 20 games. This is not Cameron and Stengle we are talking about.

Their midfield is the worst in the comp. Send Greenwood to Sicily.

They're the flat-track bullies of the basement. Everyone will have to be on their A-game to stop them. Our deficiencies have been well laid bare now so they'll know how to hurt us. Our only advantage here is that they are far from resembling the well-oiled machines we've been smacked by for a month. They will have weaknesses too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm scared to watch this game. Worpel, Newcombe and Nash will absolutely maul our current midfield.

Holding onto some hope only because they might not be able to punish us on turnover as much.

Worpel, newcombe and Nash have been terribly inefective(at best) this season. They've got to get it together at some stage, but they've been bog average.

Our turn over game is strong. It's getting it past the edge of the centre square which has hurt us - because of the likes of worpel, Nash, newcombe who have been wasting the inside 50

Remembering that past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance, of course, but last year Hawthorn lost their first two games by 59 and 81, and their fourth game by 82. The other game, they basically led us all day and won comfortably.

So yeah, they've been crap, but we shouldn't expect a pushover.

Worpel, newcombe and Nash have been terribly inefective(at best) this season. They've got to get it together at some stage, but they've been bog average.

Our turn over game is strong. It's getting it past the edge of the centre square which has hurt us - because of the likes of worpel, Nash, newcombe who have been wasting the inside 50
We'll play you into form lol. Genuine 50/50 game I reckon. Both about as bad as each other

I offer this obviously without knowing about injuries (Zurhaar, Colby) and/or whether younger ones need a rest (eg Duursma), so it's hard to know who needs backfilling, but thoughts from the 2s yesterday - Stephenson might earn a recall; Phillips if they want another CBA player; Hardemann off HB
We need to increase our contested game, grit and defensive running.

Hardeman and Phillips for mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes v Hawthorn - Marvel Stadium, Sun 21 April 4:00pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back