In - JJ

FB: Wood Keath Daniel
HB: Williams Gardner Duryea
C: Smith Macrae Hunter
HF: Bonti Naughton VDM
FF: Cavarra Bruce JJ
R: Martin Treloar Dunkley
IC: Lipinski Libba English Dale

* couldn’t be assed picking Naughton at CHB this week. You know how I feel about that.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Out - Scott
In - wood

Out - McNeil
In - Cavarra

Out - Wallis
In - JJ

FB: Wood Keath Daniel
HB: Williams Gardner Duryea
C: Smith Macrae Hunter
HF: Bonti Naughton VDM
FF: Cavarra Bruce JJ
R: Martin Treloar Dunkley
IC: Lipinski Libba English Dale

* couldn’t be assed picking Naughton at CHB this week. You know how I feel about that.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Nailed it Fronk, except West replaces Wallis imo.

I'd like to see Wood and Cordy in the side, but since we've had two straight wins and we're playing North, which really should be a 6-7 goal win at least, I'd be happy with just seeing Wood in. Scott probably out.

Stability in the side is important, especially when we haven't had it since the 2016 finals series.

I think Wallis' position is currently challenged by West, but once Hannan is fit he'll have serious competition for that spot.

Think we have one too many mids in. I don't like Lapinski and Hunter spending lots of time forward especially with another mid resting there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm really curious to see JJ with the new rule changes, his game could go to the next level.

Dropping anyone from today would be stiff, but West has earned a spot.

Hope we absolutely bury North. Great opportunity to make a statement. Shock and awe.

IN: Wood, West
OUT: Scott, Wallis

FB: Williams, Gardner, Wood
HB: Duryea, Keath, Dale
C: Smith, Bontempelli, Treloar
HF: Vandermeer, Bruce, West
FF: McNeil, Naughton, English
FOL: Martin, Macrae, Liberatore
INT: Daniel, Hunter, Dunkley, Lipinski

Wallis offers nothing with the game really becoming small pressure players or marking talls. Not much room for in between in the forward line apart from the odd resting mid. Scott seems a little bit out of his league in the seniors so maybe it's time for him to go back to VFL. West can bring pressure, and McNeil also stays in to buzz around up there a little bit like he did today. Did some nice things, would just like him to get a few more tackles or pressure acts and grab a couple more opportunities but think there is something worth persisting with there. Wood will provide some handy aerial presence that I think we lacked a little today.
Interesting to see who out of the backs comes out when Crozier comes back. I guess it is out of Duryea and Dale but been very impressed with both so far this season.

IN: Wood, West
OUT: Scott, Wallis

FB: Williams, Gardner, Wood
HB: Duryea, Keath, Dale
C: Smith, Bontempelli, Treloar
HF: Vandermeer, Bruce, West
FF: McNeil, Naughton, English
FOL: Martin, Macrae, Liberatore
INT: Daniel, Hunter, Dunkley, Lipinski

Wallis offers nothing with the game really becoming small pressure players or marking talls. Not much room for in between in the forward line apart from the odd resting mid. Scott seems a little bit out of his league in the seniors so maybe it's time for him to go back to VFL. West can bring pressure, and McNeil also stays in to buzz around up there a little bit like he did today. Did some nice things, would just like him to get a few more tackles or pressure acts and grab a couple more opportunities but think there is something worth persisting with there. Wood will provide some handy aerial presence that I think we lacked a little today.
Interesting to see who out of the backs comes out when Crozier comes back. I guess it is out of Duryea and Dale but been very impressed with both so far this season.
Agree with all here. Only possible change to it would be Cavarra for Wallis

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Out McNeil
In West

Why mess with what's working? A small change here or there. Blokes calling for 3 or 4 to be dropped - ridiculous
Agree AF dogs. Question why West and not Cavarra?

Why McNeil and not Wally?

Why.Scott in before Wood?

These are just opinions, just interested in your thought process

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

5 day break so we’ll need some fresh legs. JJ and Wood should return. McNeil and Scott the two who look a little lost and rushed at this point. Any niggles elsewhere play West or Cavarra.

Out: Wallis
In: West.

We've never lost a game when both Scott and McNeil play so I wouldn't mess with that.
Out: Scott
In: Cavarra

We've never lost a game when both Wallis and McNeil play so I wouldn't mess with that.

Scott, Wallis out.
JJ, Cavarra in. The new rule suits JJ and we miss his run. Cavarra because we badly need a crumber. Countless times our tall forwards brought the ball to ground on Sunday, and countless times Eagles defense walked it out. Needs to be addressed!

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes v North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back