Remove this Banner Ad

ize_

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Out - Hyde, Schulz

In - Rance, Hughes

If Cogs is a goer, Bowden Out, Cogs In also.

Just a comment, I was told Raines looked above most in Tassie on the weekend just lacked fitness. May need another week.

Going on the stats, I wouldve thought Schulz played better than McGuane...yet people are all for dropping Schulz, not one mention of taking out McGuane...?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going on the stats, I wouldve thought Schulz played better than McGuane...yet people are all for dropping Schulz, not one mention of taking out McGuane...?

In my opinion it's because McGuane is a backman that did his job but Schulz is a forward that didnt offer a lot and Hughes kicked 5 goals so the least effective forward gets omitted for a forward player who has kicked 10 goals in 2 weeks.

In my opinion it's because McGuane is a backman that did his job but Schulz is a forward that didnt offer a lot and Hughes kicked 5 goals so the least effective forward gets omitted for a forward player who has kicked 10 goals in 2 weeks.
Schulz was good. McGuane did his job? What's his job? Looking like it's the first game he's ever played? I don't get the love for McGuane. I reckon he's a dud. Skinny, unco, stupid.
Out: Hyde, McGuane, Sanchez
In: Hughes, Polo, Edwards
Of course there's no way Sanchez will ever be dropped while TW is in charge.

schulz is a dead set dope. he plays like he has no idea the 2 goals he missed he just choked cant handle pressure and the mark he dropped, cmon this guy is not an afl player. he has had alot of chances now the time has come for him up forward down back just not up to it. TIME TO GO. the two misses by simmonds just not acceptable. im glad we won but shi% if we want to go anywhere this sort of crap must be eradicated.

u know TW, he will pick the older guy

At least Polo is only 21 and deserves a recall. He is a better long term proposition than Hyde. Edwards needs to replace a small forward line player, but I thought Morton was just very classy today. Put on a tackle that probably won us the game and then kicked a beauty from 50 near the boundary.

schulz is a dead set dope. he plays like he has no idea the 2 goals he missed he just choked cant handle pressure and the mark he dropped, cmon this guy is not an afl player. he has had alot of chances now the time has come for him up forward down back just not up to it. TIME TO GO. the two misses by simmonds just not acceptable. im glad we won but shi% if we want to go anywhere this sort of crap must be eradicated.

Come on he kicked 5 in 2002

McGuane did his job? What's his job? Looking like it's the first game he's ever played? I don't get the love for McGuane. I reckon he's a dud. Skinny, unco, stupid.

Couldn't agree more on McGuanne. He has found his level and it is not very good. He is poor defensively and provides no run out of the backline. I think people here like hime cause he tries hard. His performances would be quite funny if it wasnt serious.

People may be happy that we won but we played a cr*p team, and would have lost against most other teams. We were carried by a few individuals so I would not call it a great team effort. Therefore the following changes.

In: Polo, Hughes, Edwards, Rance
Out: McGuanne, Hyde, Simmonds, Bowden.

Polak to play second ruck and Schultz to go back to CHB where he plays his best footy.

Would be hoping to bring in the likes of Casserly, Raines and Thursfield in the next couple of weeks.

1 change for mine, Hyde Out, Edwards/Polo In.

McGuane will stay until Will returns, Schulz had 3 shots on goal from limited chances tonight so I think Wallace will give him another chance against Port, I'm concerned about Hughes ability to back up performances so I would like to see him bag another 4-5 goals in the VFL again before bringing him back in.

Agree with RT, Hyde out, Edwards/Polo in. Would like to see Hughes get a game but I can't see who for. I rate Schulz, although he wasn't great tonight. After he missed a couple of goals, I was thinking...it's no wonder he can't kick when he goes back 30 metres and virtually sprints in the whole way. It's a shit run in, he needs to slow down a bit. ____ that was a good mark he took though.

Bowden may get dropped, didn't do enough for an old bloke today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes v Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Back