Preview Changes vs Brisvegas [In: Greenwood, Comben & Shiels / Out: Pink, Lazzaro & CCJ]

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy and sad with the changes. Probably the right ones but feel laz a bit unlucky because there are arguably worse performers, just not ones getting CBAs. Pink unlucky considering Corr's performance too, but I guess the coaches know Corr is DEFINATELY capable of better.

Hopefully the 1 or 2 raw big boys playing forward in the VFL do well the next few weeks and then with some long lasting and respectable form debut. Greenwood as the second tall and ruck relief isn't optimal, but neither is throwing raw prospects in the deep end.

Would hope a full handful of players are on official notice. Stephens, Stephenson, Tucker, Corr for starters. If we have Shiels and Greenwood in the side then we can arguably add any inform player from the VFL to replace those blokes (except Corr i guess) as we can just shift those veteran nameplates around on the whiteboard.

I like these changes structurally but it should be Corr out instead of Pink
How Bout Both GIF by Joey Bada$$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Naming Chom at forward pocket when we all know he'll be key back?
That's a strange one.
And who gives are **** or take any real notice where players are named on a team sheet ?
Like we or any opposition team going to reveal exactly where players are going to line up on the ground ?!

Looks like Greenwood and Shiels have been selected to play Phillips’ role, although at least Greenwood in means no Souv in the ruck.

Otherwise, why not select Phillips to play the Phillips role?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Greenwood and Shiels have been selected to play Phillips’ role, although at least Greenwood in means no Souv in the ruck.

Otherwise, why not select Phillips to play the Phillips role?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No
Greenwood selected to play CcJ role
Shiels to play the sub role

Ford comes into the 22 to help out forward

Jy probably gets more mid mins as a result

Wilphil would now need ford/a hff to be dropped so jy goes back to mainly hff and opens up the mid mins

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes vs Brisvegas [In: Greenwood, Comben & Shiels / Out: Pink, Lazzaro & CCJ]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back