Prediction Changes vs Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Some absolute brain fades by Emmett, he really should…. hang on he didn’t play.

Well Johnson has to stop with those fend offs, been caught… hang on he didn’t play.

Walter was… actually good.

JOM was… equally good.

Banfield! Knew there had to be someone. Can’t recall anything good… or bad… but through default he’s on the chopping block.

Out - Banfield
In - more scores from kick outs

Depends on if Clark is hurt. Then Wagner probably into the team. Or Johnson. Everyone else played their role.

We always seem to win at home and lose away to bulldogs. But with their outs hopefully we can win this one. Shitty to have no games at optus for three weeks. Oh and no change. Backing in Sturt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can’t change a side after a 90+ win, plus Peel have a bye next weekend. Walters finally showed some contribution to the side and JOM is having a purple patch. Even Fyfe was hitting targets. Sturt upgrade on Emmett but needs to think through his field kicking options. Unchanged.

I’d like Johnson to come in, I think his upside is huge (even after a bad month), but can’t justify it for anyone.

Maybe Wagner as sub. But he’s giving good run.

Happy unchanged

Definitely no unforced changes.
Walters had a much better game but I hope he continues to contribute. It would not be good if today's performance gets him another free pass for multiple weeks.
When fit Cox will come in for Draper. Maybe then that's our settled Best 23.

You can tell Sturt hasn't played much AFL recently, doesn't have the cohesion of all the others. His turnovers were decision making rather than skill which I'll cop as it should improve with some continuity.
I felt like his confidence grew in the last quarter. I was blown away when he won a tackle against someone as big as May. He went in again soon after, but it didn't work out. Just like Chapman, he will only improve if he can string some games together. You could tell the other players were keen to get him involved.

No changes if everyone is fit.
Johnson is obviously unlucky but the midfield rotations worked better today without him. JOM best game for the club. Switta outstanding. I want to see if we can repeat it against the Dogs

Maybe Wagner from a management point of view. With the bye at AFL and WAFL level he'd only have played 2 quarters in a month of football. Needs a full game somewhere. He's done as good a job as a sub in the last 2 weeks as anyone I can remember playing that role.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back