Prediction Changes vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you guys think that Young will play forward again this week? And is Fyfe a chance to have a rest?
Can’t see Fyfe resting unless he is forced too. He may have a break in order to be fresh v Hawthorn. He wants to get on a roll.
Had a bye and a 8 day break not even last week.
Don’t really have a like for like replacement - Will Brodie may come in but is a different play

If this is fantasy/supecoach, the only way that he goes back to the old role is if Walters comes in for NOT a forward.
Yep got him in my backline in draft and I didn't like what I saw last week one bit.

Also, from a non-Fantasy perspective I thought he looked much better as a mid. Probably the best two-way mid you have imo. Really like him as a player.

Yep got him in my backline in draft and I didn't like what I saw last week one bit.

Also, from a non-Fantasy perspective I thought he looked much better as a mid. Probably the best two-way mid you have imo. Really like him as a player.
The whole team was down a bit, they all played more accountable.

Plus Young had 3x frees paid against which would have dented his score.

Will likely have more freedom against Richmond.

I understand your frustration, he kicked three goals against the Suns for a score of just 104. Coaches rated him best on ground but didn't get the 130 of Miller who didn't poll a vote.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine being Sturt. You’ve worked your way into the side after years of being relegated to the WAFL. You’re putting in your best effort each week. You know every mistake you make has a chance of seeing you out of the side again.

You look over at Walters. He’s losing 80% of his contests. Constantly lagging 20m behind play. Never anywhere near the drop of the ball. Double-handles every loose ball. Spends more time giving away frees for unrealistic attempts than anything else. And he gets picked every week without question.

Absolute demoralizing for the young players
I can imagine.

Sam Sturt has been at the club almost 6 years and played 40 games for Peel. He's been injured for a lot of his time at Fremantle. I get your point though.

Sigh. I really wanted to stay top 4. Nice to know playing favourites is more important.
Mr Longmuir spends what, like 60 hours a week working with these guys and has his whole career and livelihood on the line with how the team performs. I think he might have somewhat more of an idea and more at stake with the team's performance than fans sitting in the outer or on the couch.

Or maybe he just picks his mates instead of superior players we have hidden at Peel.

Mr Longmuir spends what, like 60 hours a week working with these guys and has his whole career and livelihood on the line with how the team performs. I think he might have somewhat more of an idea and more at stake with the team's performance than fans sitting in the outer or on the couch.

Or maybe he just picks his mates instead of superior players we have hidden at Peel.
You honestly think, hand on your heart, that coaches don’t play favourites? They are only human after all.

Putting aside output, why rush a 33 year old back in anyways?

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back