Preview Changes vs Cats - Rd 14, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

West was benched for about the first 10 minutes of the last quarter, only came on when we looked home, not a vote of confidence from the coach, particularly when he only played a half, hard to see him playing next round based on that.
I'm just guessing here, but I noticed a similar thing at the start of the game - perhaps I'm wrong, but most of our original bench didn't seem to come on until well into the first quarter. Perhaps we managed our rotations differently to usual?

Nevertheless, I would hazard a guess that West still has some work to do to earn his chance back.

I'm just guessing here, but I noticed a similar thing at the start of the game - perhaps I'm wrong, but most of our original bench didn't seem to come on until well into the first quarter. Perhaps we managed our rotations differently to usual?

Nevertheless, I would hazard a guess that West still has some work to do to earn his chance back.
yeah, he's not quite there yet West

Shouldn’t be a big week at the selection table. Will Wood be ready? Probably best not to rush him with his history.

Sweet for Stef if he doesn’t come up. Maybe Garcia for Cordy/Gardner. Wouldn’t be too surprised if we’re unchanged.

G’day guys I know there is some serious talent in the bulldogs forward line but was wondering do you think Jamara Hagen Ugle will make his debut in 2021 ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G’day guys I know there is some serious talent in the bulldogs forward line but was wondering do you think Jamara Hagen Ugle will make his debut in 2021 ?

Line ball.

He needs 2-3 games in the VFL at a minimum and the VFL season is paused.

I suspect that if the VFL doesn’t recommence this month, then we will not see JUH until 2022. He will have missed too much footy and our side will (hopefully) be settled with a return of a bunch of players for the finals.

If Martin goes out - JUH in.

Why... again if we a playing in Geelong we need a spark to get everybody up, including JUH (who could rise to the occasion). We never win down there even though we are competitive. Its a risk and reward thing, positive mindset is an amazing tool. Bevo is the type to do it as well.

Second I would go with English alone as Geelong rucks are not dominate either.

Unlikely but would love to see it.

If Martin goes out - JUH in.

Why... again if we a playing in Geelong we need a spark to get everybody up, including JUH (who could rise to the occasion). We never win down there even though we are competitive. Its a risk and reward thing, positive mindset is an amazing tool. Bevo is the type to do it as well.

Second I would go with English alone as Geelong rucks are not dominate either.

Unlikely but would love to see it.
I think with all the build up to Jamarra's debut we need to give him the best chance to hit the ground running. Can't see us throwing him in the deep end after no footy for several weeks and only a few games in 18 months.

If he's lighting it up at training then maybe a slim chance, but almost zero for mine. I'd hate to see him debut and be miles off it.

Remember the old ads for footy " I like do see that"

What I like to see is crowds at the footy in Victoria. Even though it is a Friday night at Geelong I would like to go if I could get a ticket. Probably got a better chance of winning tattslotto than crowds at the footy by Friday week. On top of that it is in regional Victoria.

Remember the old ads for footy " I like do see that"

What I like to see is crowds at the footy in Victoria. Even though it is a Friday night at Geelong I would like to go if I could get a ticket. Probably got a better chance of winning tattslotto than crowds at the footy by Friday week. On top of that it is in regional Victoria.
Guarantee we wouldn't be allowed to attend

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes vs Cats - Rd 14, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back