AFL Club
North Melbourne
Out
Black
Adams
Basti

In
Wood (if fit)

I don't even know who to bring in.... help me out here.

Out: Black, Adams, Bastinac, McMahon
In: Wood, Dumont/Harper, Brown.

Out
Black
Adams
Basti

In
Wood (if fit)

I don't even know who to bring in.... help me out here.

Pretty much, the cupboards fairly bare.

Don't get me wrong, we have some players in shitful form. But we don't have much in the way of consistent VFL performers any more. We have LA (who keeps putting himself out of the team) and Wood (untried, was in good form before injury but deserves a go) who are probably our 2 most consistent. Hine could be an option (not completely adverse, has apparently been making inroads regarding possession numbers and quality), Dumont as well (but they're putting extra conditioning work into him ATM, so that would probably screw that up but hey I'm no sports scientist), and Mullet (1 part injured 2 parts out of form... or the other way around, hard to tell). Other than that I'm not sure what other options we realistically have.

Injury list, man :(

Black is definitely one that needs a spell. Thought he was gonna elevate himself to elite this year but has gone backwards at a million miles an hour. Think Wood needs to be given a go now. Dont think we can play Brown, Majak and Petrie in the same forward line.

Might be the Tallest forward line in history..... as is Hansen, Tarrant and drew were not enough...

I was thinking bring in Brown, but Maj did enough i think and Petrie cant be dropped

I call for a rutyhless spartican approach at the slection table this week because even though we def, Hawthorn we still lose to carlton and surely brad is on thin ice getting thinner by the minute....if the club had any serius balls (which they dont) they would microwave scotts' contract the same way i microwaved my 2010, 2011 and 2012 memberships

outs: swallow, black, goldstein, daw, thompson, adams, mcmahon, jacobs
ins: dumont, harper, brown, wood, curry, wallace

im flipping angry rite now i threw a scooner and missed the tv by an inch,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There won't be any statements made, Brad has made that clear over the past 5 years.

Funnily enough, the lack of changes after a win annoy me more than the lack of changes after a loss. It seems like if we win, underperformers are allowed to fly under the radar. We were distinctly average last week, but no-one was dropped for a poor performance. There should be a ruthlessness to say that the team winning is not enough for individual players to hold their spots. Black, Adams, McMahon, Spud and Gibson all had average games last week, but none face any pressure to hold their place. I get that we have injuries killing our depth, but players should be judged on individual performances, not given a gold pass because the team won.

Anyway, Daw out, Brown in. We'll beat the cats with 6-8 players delivering stinkers, and lose to gws the week after...

Gibbo needs to go - his attempted spoil and a few other head scratching moments.

We are a souless club on field
Harsh on Gibbo. Sure he f***ed up the spoil, but he's often a scapegoat around here.

The run he created when we came within 4 points was all from him. He was always leading into space and giving an option. Something that our forwards can't do.

Your kidding Basti out, you dont have any idea either he played well last week, hasnt been our worst. He was tagging Murphy for the 1st half and he aint even a tagger.

Outs
Black
Adams

Ins
Wood
Froggy
Mate you are kidding.... Basti and Black fought it out for worst performance of the year in this game imo

Aaron black is a ******* disaster at the moment, find me a player playing worse footy this year who has played every game? Who knows, he probably plays for ******* north melbourne.
Patch or Mr Fumbles as he should now be known as, is hot on Black's heels.

I have never seen a player at AFL level fumble as much as Patch in the last two years.

Only changes are the standard scapegoats Out- Daw and Jacobs
In Mckenzie and Brown

What i don't get is why scott is so afraid to drop players to the VFL. Has he not seen first hand what it has done to Wright? No brains

Only changes are the standard scapegoats Out- Daw and Jacobs
In Mckenzie and Brown

What i don't get is why scott is so afraid to drop players to the VFL. Has he not seen first hand what it has done to Wright? No brains
That's the whole issue. Whats the point of brining in McKenzie when he hasn't earned his spot. Time to see some new blood, not rotating the usuals who never perform. Brown excepted, he has been a breathe of fresh air.

That's the whole issue. Whats the point of brining in McKenzie when he hasn't earned his spot. Time to see some new blood, not rotating the usuals who never perform. Brown excepted, he has been a breathe of fresh air.
I wouldn't bring Mckenzie back in but it is what Brads will do just watch ;)
Dumont or wood in surely though. Mcmahon out please adds nothing along with bastinac, black and adams

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview Changes Vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back