Unofficial Preview Changes Vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

IN: Wood, Brown, Dumont, Mullett, Harper
OUT: Black, Daw, Bastinac, McMahon, Adams (all omitted)

Jacobs to sub.

Looks like Mullett and Wood were the only two deserving of a recall at VFL level. Based on that, I'll revise the changes to ..

IN: Brown, Wood, Mullett
OUT: Black, Daw, McMahon

Adams to sub - permanently.

I love Blacky but he needs a kick up the arse. He has been woeful all season, this is long overdue. Time to reward Wood. It's a change that makes so much sense but won't ever happen.

Basti and Jacobs only stay in because of injuries and no pressure from the magoos.

Majak was okay but doesn't make us a better team. Brown does. If it were up to me, I'd have neither and play 2 talls but that never happens.

It's a shame that Werribee/North Ballarat has the bye. If they didn't, I'd have forced at least a dozen players who played last night to play for them next week (including Scott Thompson).

IN: Wood, Brown, Dumont, Mullett, Harper
OUT: Black, Daw, Bastinac, McMahon, Adams (all omitted)

Jacobs to sub.

You are ****ig kidding aren't you? Jacobs is rubbish. He gets it 40 times a game in the VFL because no one bothers manning him up. He makes Gibson look like Andrew McLeod.

Awful footballer.

Firitto ~~~ Thompson ~~ Wright
Atley ~~~~ Hansen ~~~ Mullet
Wood ~~ Greenwood ~~ McDonald
Dal Santo ~~ Black --- Ziebell
Thomas ~~~ Petrie ~~~~ Harvey
Goldstein ~ Cunnington ~ Swallow
McKenzie Bastinac Brown Harper

Out:
McMahon, Jacobs, Adams, Gibson, Daw

In: Mullet, Wood, Brown, Harper, McKenzie

Patch or Mr Fumbles as he should now be known as, is hot on Black's heels.

I have never seen a player at AFL level fumble as much as Patch in the last two years.
Not enjoying watching him struggle. Not writing him off just yet. Needs a spell badly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easier than most weeks.

Out: Patch, Black, McMahon
In: Wells, Brown, Mullett

Don't care if we trial Brown, Maj and Drew in the forward line. At least it's hard to match up on.

Dropping JZ??? For Dumont?
JZ has been terrible for a while now, wether it's injury or form he has struggled.

The fumble at half forward pretty much summed up his year so far. Could have easily been Bastinac, but if Dumont plays he is more like for like with JZ.

Ziebell either needs a rest or a game in the two's to try and find some touch, he has had a very interrupted year.

B: Wright Thompson Firrito
HB: Dal Santo Hansen Atley
C: Gibson Swallow McDonald
HF: Harvey Brown Ziebell
F: Thomas Petrie Wood
R: Goldstein Cunnington Greenwood
I: Mullet Bastinac Jacobs (Adams)

IN: Mullet Brown Wood
OUT: McMahon Daw (Brown is a better forward) Black

Lets face it. Adams wont be dropped. Bastinac wont be dropped. But if Black isnt well what are we gonna do.

Firitto ~~~ Thompson ~~ Wright
Atley ~~~~ Hansen ~~~ Mullet
Wood ~~ Greenwood ~~ McDonald
Dal Santo ~~ Black --- Ziebell
Thomas ~~~ Petrie ~~~~ Harvey
Goldstein ~ Cunnington ~ Swallow
McKenzie Bastinac Brown Harper

Out:
McMahon, Jacobs, Adams, Gibson, Daw

In: Mullet, Wood, Brown, Harper, McKenzie

At least Jacobs can get a kick at VFL level unlike these two.

Good to see Kanye and then Wood best on for Werribee yesterday. Wood is a direct replacement for Black, should be a shoe in this week. Love to see Kanye get a taste of it and show these guys what real desperation is and how to go about it.

Strange No Dumont for NB this week but maybe his time has come and they are freshening him to come in for Adams, one can only hope.

Wells won't be ready. Call for him, might as well add Grima and MacMillan.

I hope no-one besotted with bringing Dumont in also bangs on about too many slow midfielders. If he comes in, it has to be for another inside mid.

I think the way I do after every loss. I don't need different players, I need the same players doing what they can do and have done often, or I need first choice players back from injury.

But I think they have to make some changes after that. Majak played pretty well, but Brown if fit works better for balance. That kind of game makes me feel Mullet is a better bet than McMahon. And if they can work out how to fit Wood in, it would be nice to see him debut. Jacobs and Adams were poor - one out and the other as sub.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview Changes Vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back