Unofficial Preview Changes Vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully something along the lines of:
Out: Daw, McMahon, Black
In: Brown, Mullett, Wood
A bit harsh on Maj, he was decent tonight, but the forward line functions better with Brown in the team. McMahon just offers nothing, has been serviceable, but still would rather Mullett in the team at the moment. Black is the change that might not happen, but really just has to. Has been ordinary all year, doesn't deserve a game. Quite simple really.

Adams.

Seriously, having spent a game in the coaches box I know they do not watch the coal face.

Adams basically relies on some one to win the ball and his opponent to be caught ball watching.

He is no more than a witches hat and offers no pressure defensively.

He actually has no quality which will beat an opponent. Short, slow, not strong, not a long kick, no leap. One touch gone as is his contested work in the guts. Not a goal kicker.

If Brad wanted to change the dynamics of the team them Adams would be the first player dropped.

If Brown is right to go I bet Black will get dropped although Mason Wood could easily play a better game than Black atm.

Why is it every week we have a different sub? Adams has played well everytimes he played as a sub and we continue to change it. Ziebell as the sub this week was a complete joke, who is it in the next game Boomer Harvey lol.

If Brown is right to play he comes in for Black
If not fit to play Wood comes in, Daw stays.
We are really missing Nahas, would be an ideal replacement for Adams.

Out: Black, Adams, Mcmahon, Bastinac, Jacobs
In: Brown, Harper, Grima (?), Wells, Mullett

FB - Mcdonald - Thompson - Hansen
HB - Atley - Firrito - Wright
C - Wells - Greenwood - Dal Santo
HF - Brown - Petrie - Harvey
FF - Thomas - Daw - Harper
R - Goldstein - Cunnington - Swallow
Int - Ziebell - Grima - Gibson - Mullett (sub)

Auditions now open for interested footballers to play the roles of players Adams, Black, Bastinac, and McMahon in 2 weeks time at Docklands. Auditions will be held at Eureka Stadium and Princess Park on Saturday. Players Harper, Wood, Dumont, and Hine are encouraged to put in strong auditions.

Footballers that give a ****..... That's all we need, guys that are willing to give as much effort and show as much passion as mc Donald .... That's right mc Donald a kid playing game 15 or something has more heart than most members of our team....very very sad.....no Utah this year please send them all to a heart surgeon....

Very tough to stomach what happened last night. Rather than dropping half the side I think we should look at where we are at and where we want to be and then base selection on getting us there.

We have no chance of winning a flag this season but I would hope we are a realistic chance in 2015 - 2017. Based on that we should look at only playing players that have a realistic chance of being part of that. Those that are 22 and under and still have a question mark against their names..... get them in and work out if they are capable or not.

Mason Wood should be first one to get a chance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shouldn't drop Basti. Has an excuse for his low possession count as he was tagging Murphy in the 1st half and then spent less time in the midfield in the 2nd half.

McMahon, Adams and Black out for McKenzie, Dumont and Wood.

Adams

Probably has the least amount of impending contact awareness since Dumb ..Jason Koshitzke.

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 2

Signed a 2 year deal in May.

Bastinac signed a 3 year deal in May.

Firrito, Greenwood, Wright of course have a completely different form line and contract status.

Out: Black, Bastinac, McMahon, Adams
In: Wood, Dumont, Brown, Wells or Garner (if fit)....if not Harper if he plays well today

....my GOD i just realised we have the longest injury list in the AFL

Scott is all about not gifting games. Let's see who puts their hand up in the vfl. Do werribee and nth ballarat have a bye next week too???? Hope not, there a lot of guys in the firsts I'd be sending in to play vfl next week. That would send a clear message,,,,,all spots are up for grabs based on performance this week, not on past heroics or your name, or how much we pay you for the honor wearing the royal blue and white. Right here right now in the vfl, best players next Saturday will earn the HONOUR to wear a north melbourne jumper the following week against Geelong. Please tell me there is no vfl bye.

We have a back line that is missing a tall and a tall forward line that's not functioning. How would Drew go at FB or CHB thus allowing Brown and Wood to come in? Just a thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview Changes Vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back