Chris Judd = over-rated

Remove this Banner Ad

quite obvious that the people who think judd is over-rated has never played football. because if they have they would truly grasp how good this guy is.

graystar said:
What is Judd like at hard ball gets, really head over the footy stuff?

From what I normally see, it looks like he hangs around the outside of the pack and waits for the ball to be fed to him.
obviously not seen much of judd have you?

graystar said:

From what I normally see, it looks like he hangs around the outside of the pack and waits for the ball to be fed to him.

err wrong for winning contested footy he ranked as follows

2003 # 2
2004 # 1
2005 # 1
2006 guess what # 1

anyone says judd is just an outisde player doesnt watch him play...

he also ranks right up ther for tackles..which shows he always around the packs

2004 # 10
2005 # 14
2006 # 10

The man is a god. He has the complete package, the skills, the brain, the girlfriend and everything else that goes with it. I'd give my left nut for him to come to Carlton and if that isn't enough I'd chuck the right one in too. I would have his children.

graystar said:

Welcome to football.

Enjoy your week.

overrated??

my god there are some dip****s on this forum.

name any other player to come into a competition and dominate like Judd has is he even 22 yet?? he already has a Brownlow, a Norm Smith and will play in 2 grand finals possibly win one of them.

Goodes is good don't get me wrong, but Sydney have no other players to take votes off him like Judd does with Kerr and Cousins.

wake up you tool

Svenny said:
err wrong for winning contested footy he ranked as follows

2003 # 2
2004 # 1
2005 # 1
2006 guess what # 1

anyone says judd is just an outisde player doesnt watch him play...

he also ranks right up ther for tackles..which shows he always around the packs

2004 # 10
2005 # 14
2006 # 10

Nice one to the Sydney fella that posted the spponfed response, obvioulsy does his homework:thumbsdown:

Cassius_Clay said:
You're a clown.

Is Adam Goodes in the best 30 players of all time?

He's way off it.

Judd >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Goodes.

Disagree, they are both entirely different players, who have equal value to their respective sides. Both are matchwinners, both can kick goals, but they both attract entirely different players in a matchup.

Judd is hard to control because he is strong in the hips, has fantastic pace and can read the ball off the pack better than most.

Goodes is hard to control because of his size, mobility, flexibility and his danger around goals.

It is unfair to label either as better than the other, they are both champions of the modern game.

I do feel sorry for West as he had a fantastic season, Cousins because he deserved better results and the same goes for Goodwin.

XXX KINGS said:
The man is a god. He has the complete package, the skills, the brain, the girlfriend and everything else that goes with it. I'd give my left nut for him to come to Carlton and if that isn't enough I'd chuck the right one in too. I would have his children.

just on that (not the nut thing :D )

before the finals started he was going run a story in the age that bagged the t-dome and the managment..trevor nesbit (eagles chairman) pulled the story because they didnt want contravesey before the finals)

Judd does not like T-dome..he hates it..despise it...if he played for a melb club he would have to play there atleast 5 or 6 times a year (even if yiour home ground is MCG)......he hates it....who desnt??

Judd will never come back unless they demolish the staduim and build a new one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

24_Minutes_Past_12 said:
Juddy is a great player without a doubt. However, he has been pumped up to orgasmic proportions by the Victorians. He is SOOOOOOO over-rated it has got to the point of rediculous. A level above the AFL? FFS! Get over it people, commentators etc. The guy doesn’t hurt other teams on the score board enough firstly. Don’t get me wrong, he is extremely gifted but he only has bursts of excellence, and doesn’t keep it up for the entire game. And don’t get me onto his bland personality and crapo on field Captaincy. As good as Juddy is, Ben Cousin is still the best player on the team easily and has a stronger input on the outcomes of West Coasts games. Judd = pumped up Victorian myth. Ben Cousin = Real leader of West Coast because Ben Cousin is West Coast.

Proceed with discussion.

will this ****** learn to post properly anytime soon? ben cousin is west coast is he? who is ben cousin? obviously you have not watched west coast enough to comment on them. it's BEN COUSINS. until you watch the eagles enough to learn the names of their star players, please avoid judging them.

Time for that age old classic to rear it's head again.....................

Mate it's better to say nothing and have people think you're a moron than to open your mouth and confirm it!

YOU SIR ARE AN IDIOT!!

graystar said:

Please call Paul Roos & let him know
Then he'll remember not to worry about tagging him. Maybe you could suggest he tags the other players around him. Without them "spoon feeding" Judd all day Im sure he'll have no impact!

I thought the E-Gals facial expressions were very interesting when it became obvious Judd was not "god" this year...and Cousins little remark "Look happy" to his table when the camera went to their tabe for the last time kind of showed where their heads were really at....

To be fair..Judd looked rung out...but his GF looked like a real slapper at the end, the way she was slouching in her chair and not caring if the camera was on her or not....and what was with the "Miss Piggy goes to the ball" hair do????

The Other Coach (TOC) said:
I thought the E-Gals facial expressions were very interesting when it became obvious Judd was not "god" this year...and Cousins little remark "Look happy" to his table when the camera went to their tabe for the last time kind of showed where their heads were really at....

To be fair..Judd looked rung out...but his GF looked like a real slapper at the end, the way she was slouching in her chair and not caring if the camera was on her or not....and what was with the "Miss Piggy goes to the ball" hair do????

Um, clown, do you think they might have alot on their minds? You know, like something big happening this coming weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Judd = over-rated

Remove this Banner Ad

Back