Chris Judd = over-rated

Remove this Banner Ad

jabso said:
I agree Chris Judd is overated.
But it's hard not to be overrated when people are calling you the greatest midfielder ever after a few great seasons.

Elaborate please.

That means discuss in detail why you agree with the newbie.

The Other Coach (TOC) said:
Um...Fuc+wit...what do you think I meant by this?

Git

Sorry...make that UNINTELLIGENT git :D

You're an intelligent one aren't you. Now go back to your playstation and stick magazines.

Shanii said:
You're an intelligent one aren't you. Now go back to your playstation and stick magazines.

Damn site smarter than you, you just proved it..... on ya sport:thumbsu: ;)

I can lend you a bigger shovel fore the hole you're digging if you like?...or do you want to exercise more of your savage razor sharp wit?

jabso said:
I agree Chris Judd is overated.
But it's hard not to be overrated when people are calling you the greatest midfielder ever after a few great seasons.

He has played 114 games so far

More than some other greatest throughout history in the VFL/AFL

I can lend you a bigger shovel fore the hole you're digging if you like?...or do you want to exercise more of your savage razor sharp wit?

prove what? Only thing you've proved is that you're a tosser by not posting anything intelligent.

this thread = **** :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Bestbird said:
He has played 114 games so far

More than some other greatest throughout history in the VFL/AFL
I admit not many people claim him to be the greatest midfielder in the VFL/AFL ever, but he has a way to go to catch up to Voss/Hird/Buckley let alone Stewart and Skilton. Is he a better player than Voss/Hird/Buckley, that is debatable but these players have had 10 years + of great footy. Wait until Judd is at the end of the year before calling him one of the greatest.

His first year was very overrated, he showed us that he could be a champion, but didn't dominate like we think he did. 2003 he showed us he will be a great player, it wasn't a great season (for his age it was), but a good one. The next 3 years he has absoloutly killed it. Some of the greats started very late, this may be in Judd's favour when comparing him to the greats, but they had fewer games back then and the lower competitions were much more prominant with many players taking double the money they get payed in the VFL to play/coach some country team or even play in the VFA.

So in short. Chris Judd is a phenomonal player, but do him a favour and keep the "greatest ever" talk to a minimum.

You might want to learn how to spell first, little boy.:thumbsu:

He's not as good as Rowan Jones though.

Jones is a far superior ball getter and reader of the play. he's immaculately balanced and a superbly skilled and we'll be hard pressed to keep him when the Melbourne based teams front with their trade offers.

Exeter said:

Jones is a far superior ball getter and reader of the play. he's immaculately balanced and a superbly skilled and we'll be hard pressed to keep him when the Melbourne based teams front with their trade offers.
PICK 10 AND TARRANT!
PICK 10 AND TARRANT!

Exeter said:

You kidding? I hope so. Mind you, he's a good player, just a shocking set-shot for goal :(

Judds the best player in the league, but i still believe he is largely overrated. great to watch, but i think we will truly see how good he is when west coast hit tough times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Judd = over-rated

Remove this Banner Ad

Back