Chris Judds reputation

Remove this Banner Ad

couple of choice words bolded....seems like the mrp dont agree with you, in which im sure your thankful for :)

They didn't need to. Not being an intentional strike, the force was deemed insufficient to warrant a report and such matters were irrelevant. Of course if it was considered an intentional strike, it wouldn't have mattered if he'd even missed.

Correct. I actually rate Robert Harvey as a better player than Judd as well.

Harvs is the most criminally underrated footballer of the last 30 years next to Brent Harvey

What would you no Judd is still playing footy can still win Norm Smiths and Brownlows will he then be a Good player. Was Crawford as good as Both Harveys Subjective Bullshit !

Chris Judd = Modern day Tony Liberatore

Sad, but that's how he'll now remembered amongst people OTHER than Carlton fans. He's now in the elite dirty bastard category.

So how do you remember players like Greg Williams, Leigh Matthews, Gary Ablett Snr and Tony Lockett then?

Nope. I've nailed you. Give me an answer Butters ... have you ever played football against men?

You've not understood me. I've tackled you on a few points.

1. That Judd never did what you said he did. You made it up. I laid out why and how and you've still not responded.

2. That your emotional response to the man played a major role in both your original duplicity and your failure to address it's dissection.

3. That the nexus of experience from which you've weaved your outrage undoubtedly lacks certain elements of the real world that might otherwise have steeled you.

The last two you just keep expanding on; but of interest to me is your original twisting of the truth. Feel free to address any incident where a player was defenseless and pinned to the ground and Judd eye-gouged him. Description of real events, rather than broad baseless statements would be appreciated :thumbsu:

My, what big words you know! Every line is pure comedy gold! :D:thumbsu:

PS In the off chance you weren't joking and you are actually serious, it isn't my job to answer your questions repeatedly until you get the answer you were hoping for. I have already answered your questions that are relevant to the topic of the thread. If you can't see that then maybe I've credited you with too much intelligence. Sometimes people disagree in life and you just may have to learn to deal with that. If you are old enough to be on this site I imagine you should have already learnt to self sooth and will move on.

So he runs out in the ground to play a GAME OF FOOTBALL.

Spends 120 minutes EVERY GAME for 22 WEEKS being pushed, punched, jumped on, ridden into the ground,tripped, stood on, bumped metres off the ball, hit and whatever else that happens off the ball the cameras don't catch...

.. and he's the thug ???

as Andre Agassi would say - you 'f#$wits' need to grow some perspective !!

He doesn't get eye gouged, elbowed and attacked with some weird pressure point BS, Jackson got 3 weeks for a headbutt that wasnt, Judd gets off again, how much is this costing Carltank to keep Judd on the ground

Why was Judd let off the Campbell Brown charge? Of course Brown gave evidence in Judd's favour, therefore the tribunal could not make a guilty finding (a credit to Campbell Brown, unlike that squealer David Polkinghorne). If the victim states there is no incident, the matter must be thrown out, it is not a case of being let off. Consequently we only have this latest incident which Judd "got off", so you have grossly exaggerated by saying "Judd, time and time again, is getting off scott free." Getting cleared on one occasion does not equal "time & time again."

What rubbish the tribunal can listen to evidence if they want, the bloke that Jackson supposedly headbutted said it wasn't a head butt but he still got 2 weeks with a further 1 for appealing, does Visy also own the tribunal?

I have already answered your questions that are relevant to the topic of the thread.

LMAO All you've done is make up stories about Judd, which you were subsequently called on and still to this minute have failed to back up (you never did show footage of that defenseless & pinned down eye-gouge victim).

Soft as butter. Weak as piss! No surprise you're here to join the sook brigade!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LMAO All you've done is make up stories about Judd, which you were subsequently called on and still to this minute have failed to back up (you never did show footage of that defenseless & pinned down eye-gouge victim).

Soft as butter. Weak as piss! No surprise you're here to join the sook brigade!

In case you hadn't noticed this whole site is a sook brigade if we are to use your terminology.

I sook about Judd getting away most the time with low dirty acts and you sook about your precious Judd boy having something negative said about him. Did I ruin your fantasy about your Juddster?

Judd is one of those private school ********s you see qute often in movies. He is one of those who pretends to be the good guys but in reality he is just as nasty and evil as rats like Milne or Ronnie Burns. While in movies people like Judd r potrait very frequently, you don't find many in real life, especially in countries like Australia.
I bet in a former life his name was Chaz and he wore a pastel polo shirt with turned up collar.

What rubbish the tribunal can listen to evidence if they want, the bloke that Jackson supposedly headbutted said it wasn't a head butt but he still got 2 weeks with a further 1 for appealing, does Visy also own the tribunal?

As stated in earlier post I have inside source at AFL.

Yes -can confirm that all members of MRP are paid by Visy and the AFL. Visy issue instructions to Andrew Demetriou as to who should be suspended and Chris Judd is on the do not suspend list.

Unfortunately for Richmond, can confirm MRP was instructed by Visy to suspend Jackson despite evidence.

Hope this clear things up for you.

You people on here need to have a serious think about some things your saying. Questioning a mans character just cos he gets frustrated on a footy field is not on. I'll bet most of you haven't played much footy and if you have i'll guarantee none of you get harrassed they way Judd does every single week.
If Teddy Whitten could read some of this stuff he would be rolling around on the ground in disbelief. What has this mans game become?

Fat, fat, bald, really fat

Correct answer is "They were all better players than Judd is, all did things on-field that were much more unsportsmanlike and 'dirty' than anything Judd has ever done, yet none of them cop anywhere near the amount of criticism for their behaviour, and are remembered first and foremost for their great footballing ability".

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, consider these well-known incidents:

• Leigh Matthews on Neville Bruns (1985)
  • Greg Williams on David Rhys-Jones (1989)
  • Tony Lockett on Brad Fox (1992)
  • Tony Lockett on Peter Caven (1994)
  • Gary Ablett Snr on Kristian Bardsley (1996)
Nothing Judd has done comes close to any of those, and they aren't the only misdemeanours (either on-field or off-field) those great players commited during their career either.

You people on here need to have a serious think about some things your saying. Questioning a mans character just cos he gets frustrated on a footy field is not on. I'll bet most of you haven't played much footy and if you have i'll guarantee none of you get harrassed they way Judd does every single week.
If Teddy Whitten could read some of this stuff he would be rolling around on the ground in disbelief. What has this mans game become?

People are often very different on the competitive field of play than they are off it. I know I am, and despite having played my chosen sport (basketball) for 15 years, I've never played at even state level. So I'd imagine at the highest professional levels of a particular sport (which is the AFL for Australian football), competitive "white line fever" would be enormous.

To judge someone who most of us have never met by their on-field behaviour or a few off-the-cuff comments to the media (eg. Judd's "Steven Segal" quip) would be foolish. Tony Lockett was nothing short of a brutish bully (as well as a fantastic kick and great goalkicker) for most of his AFL career, yet is apparently a shy, modest, almost reclusive man off the field. Similar could be said of Gary Ablett Snr. Their on-field personas were totally at odds with how they came across off the field.

This is the one ... and I'll bet most saw nothing of Judd's game either beyond this 3 second snippet; just a few softies having a group sook.

So every game when there is a pack, the person on the bottom can eye-gouge the guy on top of him when the ball is still in play.

Cool story :thumbsu:

No, but what he did was bad enough, no need to lie about it saying he stood over Brown and eye gouged him as Hyper Aggressive Donk claimed.

Anyone else surprised by the lack of media attention/stardom he has received since moving back to Victoria. I honestly expected him to be the biggest player to play the game in my lifetime but since his move to Carlton hes kind of drifted into obscurity and Ablett and Franklin have well and truly taken his mantle.

Is it poorer performances for Carlton than at Eagles? Is it his w***erish attitude to the media or is it just his on field thugger? Dont know what it is but if you asked me 2 years ago to name the biggest star to play the game in my 20 years Judd was the answer. Now well hes nowhere near it

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Judds reputation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back