Clark trade discussion #2 (please read opening post)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Drummond owes the club a lot when you think about it. He should play 18 games min next season or think about retiring. Because he isn't worth the 350k a year he's getting if he only plays 10 games a year. Yes I am aware some other club would just pick him up... Mal Michael style, but hope you know what I'm getting at.

Can someone tell me a player who has been at a club until the age of 29 (next season) and wont even have played 100 games. Not doubting there are some out there, but it would be an interesting list.

Anyone thinks Voss might wait untill freo trade with another club and then organise something considering the situation we are in with freo's lack of players worth the same as mitch ?

I still like the idea of us some how getting 3 way trade to get Richmonds pick 12 or what about 3 way trade with St kilda to get Rhys Stanley? Exact type of player as Clark and 3 years younger!

I wouldn't say Drummo owes the club as such, but I would hope his next contract would be heavily based on games played.

What do u lion supporters think of trading Mitch for freo's pick 16 and Alex Silvagni. This guy is in the right age bracket and has the potential to be all australian. A freo he has a lack of opportunities and he destroyed Barry Hall and Buddy when Mcpharlin was out injured i think. Merrett on a forword like buddy will struggle but Silvagni can play on all types.

What do u lion supporters think of trading Mitch for freo's pick 16 and Alex Silvagni. This guy is in the right age bracket and has the potential to be all australian. A freo he has a lack of opportunities and he destroyed Barry Hall and Buddy when Mcpharlin was out injured i think. Merrett on a forword like buddy will struggle but Silvagni can play on all types.

No chance. Freo would probably give up Pav before Silvagni, the kid is the future of their backline IMO

I really like SNOS but I don't think he's lacking for opportunity @ Freo. He played most of the second half of the year and didn't he only miss the first half because of injury (stomach infection or something odd?)?

He also toweled up your skipper at Subiaco when McPharlin went off injured. I'd suggest if you want Silvagni in your package, you'd be wanting to put Rich in ours.

Allergic reaction to a cortisone injection iirc.

Ah thanks. Am I wrong in recollecting that he was out for '2-3 weeks' for aaaages? Was there anything else keeping him out? (Just curious - as I've implied I don't see him going anywhere)

That's horrid for us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He also toweled up your skipper at Subiaco when McPharlin went off injured. I'd suggest if you want Silvagni in your package, you'd be wanting to put Rich in ours.

no u

only if you include Clarke, Fyfe, Broughton etc lolz

If Jon Ralph is right and a deal has been done already, that can only be a win win for us. Voss wouldn't be have let it get done so quick if we werent getting a good deal out of it. And please, no lame crazy Vossy posts

If Jon Ralph is right and a deal has been done already, that can only be a win win for us. [strike]Voss[/strike] Kerr wouldn't have let it get done so quick if we werent getting a [strike]good[/strike]reasonable deal out of it.

EFA, but a reasonable point otherwise.

Excuse the ignorance, but what does EFA stand for?

"Edited for accuracy"

Rough explanation.

I'm not using it in the smart-arse sense though. Just pointing out that Kerr's responsible for list management and trade negotiations, while also agreeing that it should mean that we at least haven't been bent over a barrel if the deal has already been done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back