• Lade

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Hinkley

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Other

Votes: 24 34.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Look at what Nisbett and Simpson have done this once proud club. Nobody wants the head coach role that is not already at the club. Its unheard of in pro sports to struggle to get applicants for a head coaching job

Pretty hard to **** it as much as they did, but well done Nisbett and Simpson.

Calm down. Breath.

The finals aren't finished. Candidates can't reveal themselves until their teams finished.

We aren't struggling. It's not unheard of that the process isn't done until after the granny.

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Look at what Nisbett and Simpson have done this once proud club. Nobody wants the head coach role that is not already at the club. Its unheard of in pro sports to struggle to get applicants for a head coaching job

That's some melt.

You’re the original broken record, aren’t you.

It's not true Ted Lasso, Harley Ried, Robert Walls via chat GPT are keen and Adam Simpson said he might apply.

Wil said King would be appointed last Monday. Is King still the man and he got the week wrong, or like the other media he is clueless?
There is zero chance we’d make any announcements involving someone employed at a club that’s still participating in finals until their season is over.

so you agree Will is clueless like the others.
I think that the only people who have any real idea what’s going on are Don Pyke and the rest of the recruitment panel. Everything beyond that is speculation.

I think that the only people who have any real idea what’s going on are Don Pyke and the rest of the recruitment panel. Everything beyond that is speculation.

Unless there has been a leak.

From what I have been told, Pyke has prioritised eliminating the Clubs leaks.

Was told that information all things concerning the "New Coach" are water tight secure.
Further it was suggested that you would have a better chance of getting the nuclear launch codes out of the Pentagon, before getting information about the current status of the Coaching appointment.

Pyke will drip feed information, as and when he sees fit, until then we can expect donuts.

Was told that information all things concerning the "New Coach" are water tight secure.
Further it was suggested that you would have a better chance of getting the nuclear launch codes out of the Pentagon, before getting information about the current status of the Coaching appointment.

Pyke will drip feed information, as and when he sees fit, until then we can expect donuts.

Thus far the total dearth of information in the public sphere has been the most impressive element of the search for our new coach

So little has come out that some media are questioning what we’re doing and why it’s taking so long - we’re going through a methodical process but not allowing details to come out. Media are getting donuts

As it should be for a professional club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sumich has been most upset the last week that there has been no leaks….. and which led him on Monday and Thursday twice to say it’s a bad thing…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

With Joe as President - I’m not sure launch codes are that secure.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sumich has been most upset the last week that there has been no leaks….. and which led him on Monday and Thursday twice to say it’s a bad thing…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He really is a Farkwit isn't he ?

Montgomery out of finals now... If he's on the shortlist, I guess that means he'll suit up for an interview some time this week?

I've kinda warmed a little more up to Steven King from the Cats, tbh. Whenever I hear Montgomery brought up I hear 'Leaving the Bulldogs under dubious circumstances'...whatever that's supposed to mean..I may need to look this up

I just skimmed Google, this happened in 2016 by the way...EIGHT YEARS AGO...and people are still bringing it up...what the hell happened over there?!

I've kinda warmed a little more up to Steven King from the Cats, tbh. Whenever I hear Montgomery brought up I hear 'Leaving the Bulldogs under dubious circumstances'...whatever that's supposed to mean..I may need to look this up

I just skimmed Google, this happened in 2016 by the way...EIGHT YEARS AGO...and people are still bringing it up...what the hell happened over there?!
Had a fallout and a number of people at the Dogs reckon they'd never endorse him for senior coach.

Of course, this is the same club that's kept Bevo in that role for a decade, cracks the absolute shits whenever anyone requests a trade and all around just has little man syndrome.

I daresay he'd have undergone a lot of personal development in the past 8 years and worked on areas he was deficient in.

Had a fallout and a number of people at the Dogs reckon they'd never endorse him for senior coach.

Of course, this is the same club that's kept Bevo in that role for a decade, cracks the absolute shits whenever anyone requests a trade and all around just has little man syndrome.

I daresay he'd have undergone a lot of personal development in the past 8 years and worked on areas he was deficient in.

Whatever happened then or since, if we do our due diligence properly we’ll be all over it and make the appropriate assessment on his viability

The good news is we are using the same company/person to background coaches we did back in 2013 when appointing Simpson - Gerard Daniels. During the backchat interview, Simpson said we were miles ahead of the other clubs he’d applied for and specifically mentioned Gerald Daniels as part of that process

Question worth thinking about is

If we pulled the trigger on sacking Simmo pre bye/earlier would we be in the predicament of waiting for a coach like this? Hard to say it isnt a hinderance at present. Tons of people sitting around in limbo. Itd be quite offputing to anyone we have gone to speak too.

It must be a bit cringe to meet with a guy like Peatling who is staring at absolutely no one who impacts or defines his footballing future. Its almost a waste of our time

Whatever happened then or since, if we do our due diligence properly we’ll be all over it and make the appropriate assessment on his viability

The good news is we are using the same company/person to background coaches we did back in 2013 when appointing Simpson - Gerard Daniels. During the backchat interview, Simpson said we were miles ahead of the other clubs he’d applied for and specifically mentioned Gerald Daniels as part of that process

The process sounded fantastic.

All that "just go and get Cox because he played for us once" just couldn't happen with the process described.

Having to go through half of the prices before even meeting the club I really liked too.

In the event we miss the next Norm Smith I'll accept it to avoid a Hird/Voss/Primus/ whoever has coached melbourne for 20 years/Nicks ect

Question worth thinking about is

If we pulled the trigger on sacking Simmo pre bye/earlier would we be in the predicament of waiting for a coach like this? Hard to say it isnt a hinderance at present. Tons of people sitting around in limbo. Itd be quite offputing to anyone we have gone to speak too.

It must be a bit cringe to meet with a guy like Peatling who is staring at absolutely no one who impacts or defines his footballing future. Its almost a waste of our time

We’d still be waiting until prospective coaches finished the season at their current club like we are now

Pulling the trigger earlier would have given Schofield more time as caretaker but everything else would be the same

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Coach for 2025

Back