• Lade

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Hinkley

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 25 34.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We’d still be waiting until prospective coaches finished the season at their current club like we are now

Pulling the trigger earlier would have given Schofield more time as caretaker but everything else would be the same
Wouldnt have been the worst idea that way too. Schofield just in some limbo cos he wasnt given enough time I think too

Cox 🐓 would be nice 👀

Jokes aside, I have really warmed to the idea of Brett Montgomery being appointed. 🍊

2025 Pre-season training:

1726377421435.gif

Whatever happened then or since, if we do our due diligence properly we’ll be all over it and make the appropriate assessment on his viability

The good news is we are using the same company/person to background coaches we did back in 2013 when appointing Simpson - Gerard Daniels. During the backchat interview, Simpson said we were miles ahead of the other clubs he’d applied for and specifically mentioned Gerald Daniels as part of that process
I haven't watched the backchat interview yet but I heard Simmo speak really well of the recruiting process when he was selected. He said that he didn't actually talk to the Eagles until well into the application process. The recruiting organisation handled all the initial interviews.

Well nobody really lights my fire so I would plumb for a left field selection.
Scott Selwood for me.Development coach at Collingwood. Tough and uncompromising, young enough to be current, might be able to drag along big bro’ to give a helping hand!

Well nobody really lights my fire so I would plumb for a left field selection.
Scott Selwood for me.Development coach at Collingwood. Tough and uncompromising, young enough to be current, might be able to drag along big bro’ to give a helping hand!
Probably too young if anything. Could still be playing if not for injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ralphy wouldn’t know his head from his arse and if the afl told him his arse was what sat on his shoulders that is what he’d happily report.

He's a schmuck.

Ralphy seems to think Montgomery isn't one of the canditates

Geez, the AFL accredited media are utter garbage.

It's the week of the PFs after two epic Semi finals, why not talk about those instead of posting a nothing tweet which contains no new news, no insider scoop ("seems" "might be" "is it" all just Ralphs inside thoughts spewing out to the masses), nothing of substance and takes takes a drive-by swipe at the club ("drags on" comes across in a very negative tone).

Talk about content for content sake

Ralphy wouldn’t know his head from his arse and if the afl told him his arse was what sat on his shoulders that is what he’d happily report.

Then the vAFL would be on the money and have finally got something right. :raisedhands:

It's a link to his own 2 day old (so before the weekend) article which offers pretty much nothing

No idea why hes tweeting it again as new info
Hippie Click GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Coach for 2025

Back