Opinion Coach: James Hird

Essendon supporters only - Should James Hird be sacked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club has been royally ****** by the AFL, ASADA and the media for 3 years. There was no pre-season, and up until about 20 seconds before the opening bounce of the season, we didn't know whether we would have any players, or if we'd have to recruit a handful of waifs and strays from the local streets to make up the numbers. We scaped through the first few weeks of the season on emotion, but now have hit a reality bump.
We need to circle the wagons, support the coach, support the players, and when it turns round enjoy giving the finger to all the doubters.

im backing John Worsfold as our next Coach

heck no....dear god no!! We want an improved game plan, not a non -existent one. Take away his star mids and he was nothing.

The club has been royally ****** by the AFL, ASADA and the media for 3 years. There was no pre-season, and up until about 20 seconds before the opening bounce of the season, we didn't know whether we would have any players, or if we'd have to recruit a handful of waifs and strays from the local streets to make up the numbers. We scaped through the first few weeks of the season on emotion, but now have hit a reality bump.
We need to circle the wagons, support the coach, support the players, and when it turns round enjoy giving the finger to all the doubters.

We actually ****ed up too, the sooner people take some responsibility instead of blaming the boogie man or men, we can move on.

I believe Carlton is the worst administered club in living memory. Any action Carlton take, we should take the equal and opposite action.

We should hire Mick Malthouse.
Underrated post.

Barrett is a gutless wonder, just look at MelbourneFC an garry Lyon, how many trimes did Lyon help appoint Duds as coaches an barrett said nothiong about that? yet he digs at Hird/Little

That's a surprisingly decent article by Wayne.

Asking questions just as we are, but not condemning him. Taking a wait and see approach. Bit of a nothing article really, but that's what happens when you don't scream to get the coach sacked, or to lay off him he's doing fine. Just an article questioning where we are at and its time to start showing why he should be our coach.

Then there is this flog. I wont waste my time

That's a surprisingly decent article by Wayne.

Asking questions just as we are, but not condemning him. Taking a wait and see approach. Bit of a nothing article really, but that's what happens when you don't scream to get the coach sacked, or to lay off him he's doing fine. Just an article questioning where we are at and its time to start showing why he should be our coach.

Then there is this flog. I wont waste my time

Most of Carey's analysis - written or spoken - is bang on the mark.

Very, very, very good football brain.

Fremantle have kicked 26 goals in the last 3 games. Time to go, Ross Lyon I don't care if you're on top of the ladder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After reading the excerpts from Chips book I reckon Hird stays and everyone around him goes. He's the only one that has showed the strength of character required at this football club.

Everyone else has buckled quicker than Bachar Houli under physical pressure. Remember when people on here argued he was selfish for pursuing this. If only we could clone him and replace the board.

If we followed James we would have played finals in 2013 and not allowed anyone to trample over us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back