Collingwood bashers.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Pies had a good year, do not see why anyone would bash them. It was a good effort to go from bottom four to finals in one year.

I think most people are choosing to ridicule the knobs who thought Collingwood were a sure thing for the flag in April, those tossers do not deserve the same kind of respect.

fridige's failures said:
if collingwood get a fair draw (fair by afl standards, not collingwood standards), they will struggle to make the finals next year.
If Carlton get a soft draw, they'll still be odds on for the wooden spoon.

Collingwood are better than your team. What else matters?

You'd be rapt it Carlton went as well in 2007 as Collingwood did this year.

Do you think that just because the H&A season is over, your team becomes less of a joke?

Blues_Man said:
here he is wandering the streets of Slobart after the filth's dismal display
3419-port_supporter.jpg

GOLD. :D

firstdogonthemoon said:
actually we have 26000 members - but we do scrape for money

Yeah, but you know what I'm saying though, collingwood have all the money in the world and still lose.

Gunnar Longshanks said:
If Carlton get a soft draw, they'll still be odds on for the wooden spoon.

Collingwood are better than your team. What else matters?

You'd be rapt it Carlton went as well in 2007 as Collingwood did this year.

Do you think that just because the H&A season is over, your team becomes less of a joke?

Gunnar, why are you now defending Collingwood?

Personally I'd like to congratulate Collingwood.

You achieved far more than you should have (even with a skewed draw) and all Collingwood supporters should be so proud of a fantastic season.

jonesy86 said:
come on everyone line up take a whack....just amazing how most of it comes from supporters of teams who weren't good enough to make the finals

well done to the doggies they were far too good today and ran a hell of a lot harder and in numbers...i doubt they will beat the eagles after running themselves into the ground today but they deserved it today

Yep, most of the bashers are from Richmond, Carlton, Essendon etc. Good on pies for making it further than them. I hate Collingwood, but they shouldnt be getting bagged by people from clubs that didnt make the finals.

Richo83 said:
Gunnar, why are you now defending Collingwood?
I'm not.

I just think it's ridiculous that someone who supports Carlton thinks they're in a position to bag anyone.

They should keep their mouths shut.

Just because their season is over, they think they're empowered and have license to take potshots at supporters of better teams.

Pathetic.

raikkonen said:
Yep, most of the bashers are from Richmond, Carlton, Essendon etc. Good on pies for making it further than them. I hate Collingwood, but they shouldnt be getting bagged by people from clubs that didnt make the finals.
Exactly.

Collingwood are better than at least 8 teams.

The supporters of those 8 teams should shut the f*ck up.

They wish they had made the finals.

But they didn't. Because they're crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jonesy86 said:
well done to the doggies they were far too good today and ran a hell of a lot harder and in numbers...i doubt they will beat the eagles after running themselves into the ground today but they deserved it today

No need for a back hander mate. You blokes were crap and so arrogant today. The tough stuff backfired. As for the comment about us running ourselves into the ground.....there was only one team who was run into the ground and it was not the Bulldogs.

jonesy86 said:

That's the attitude I take. That said, as long as they are in the running, I have to tip the Bulldogs since I tipped them for the flag this year. In short, I have to stick to my guns.

VEEBEE said:
as all magpie supporters know.if the rest of the scumbags are bagging us, we are getting there.

Shame there's so such thing as priority picks anymore, ey? You'll have to find another way to rebuild without tanking next year

Gunnar Longshanks said:
Exactly.

Collingwood are better than at least 8 teams.

The supporters of those 8 teams should shut the f*ck up.

They wish they had made the finals.

But they didn't. Because they're crap.

This a great example of the crap posts and crap logic that is on this board. Should we just reverse the order of the ladder and supporters can only comment on teams below them?

Can anyone tell me how the position of your team on the ladder affects the validity of your comments?

Tas said:
Pies had a good year, do not see why anyone would bash them. It was a good effort to go from bottom four to finals in one year.

The incentive to tank was withdrawn mate.. The AFL took away the priority picks and all of a sudden teams like the Pies start winning a few games

SA Blue said:
Can anyone tell me how the position of your team on the ladder affects the validity of your comments?
It depends on whether your commenting in a reasonable manner, or just paying out Collingwood supporters because their team lost a final.

jonesy86 said:
come on everyone line up take a whack....just amazing how most of it comes from supporters of teams who weren't good enough to make the finals

Collingwood stink.

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood bashers.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back