Collingwood bashers.....

Remove this Banner Ad

LongBomb said:
Personally I'd like to congratulate Collingwood.

You achieved far more than you should have (even with a skewed draw) and all Collingwood supporters should be so proud of a fantastic season.
Thanks mate:thumbsu: at least your right, Collingwood done well to get to the finals.

jcraw1 said:
The incentive to tank was withdrawn mate.. The AFL took away the priority picks and all of a sudden teams like the Pies start winning a few games

There is no priority pick but you can still find some decent players with an early pick.

Hope Joffa had a second jacket with him at the game cos it was getting a bit fresh around the 3rd quarter...

Brodie Holland = THUG

jonesy86 said:
come on everyone line up take a whack....just amazing how most of it comes from supporters of teams who weren't good enough to make the finals

well done to the doggies they were far too good today and ran a hell of a lot harder and in numbers...i doubt they will beat the eagles after running themselves into the ground today but they deserved it today

I'm not going to gloat. Everyone knew you would fold in the heat as you always do so what's to gloat about?

The magpie choke is a comfortingly familiar annual ritual which is a permanent feature of Australian culture in an era of change and instability.

gaelictiogar said:
I'm not going to gloat. Everyone knew you would fold in the heat as you always do so what's to gloat about?

The magpie choke is a comfortingly familiar annual ritual which is a permanent feature of Australian culture in an era of change and instability.
Yep, the colliwobble helps John Howard feel relaxed and comfortable.

Gunnar Longshanks said:
I'm not.

I just think it's ridiculous that someone who supports Carlton thinks they're in a position to bag anyone.

They should keep their mouths shut.

Just because their season is over, they think they're empowered and have license to take potshots at supporters of better teams.

Pathetic.

What a crock of poo.

Supporters of the teams in the bottom half take crap for the entire year, just because you make the finals does not make you immune, or your team perfect. Cop it on the chin, sooks.

It's more pathetic of supporters of losing finals teams to attack another posters team as a defence.

Big hello to the two Collingwood idiots who got out of their car and saw me playing kick-to-kick with my Bulldogs supporting nephew and his sister in the gardens. The kids didn't have tickets to the game (they're only 8 & 6) so we played in the gardens so they could see the crowd at least.

The two Collingwood muffins began abusing me telling me I'd eff off back to my kennel when the Pies finished effing us over (thinking I'm a Dogs supporter obviously) right in front of the kids.

Nice one fellas. Good to see my nieces tears didn't upset them too much.

I took a chance and went back to their car at 3/4 time and left a lovely note along the lines of "Serves you right" but in slightly different language.

Sundog said:
Big hello to the two Collingwood idiots who got out of their car and saw me playing kick-to-kick with my Bulldogs supporting nephew and his sister in the gardens. The kids didn't have tickets to the game (they're only 8 & 6) so we played in the gardens so they could see the crowd at least.

The two Collingwood muffins began abusing me telling me I'd eff off back to my kennel when the Pies finished effing us over (thinking I'm a Dogs supporter obviously) right in front of the kids.

I took a chance and went back to their car at 3/4 time and left a lovely note along the lines of "Serves you right" but in slightly different language.

As a Collingwood supporter, I am embarrassed at times about the feral behaviour of some supporters (and it ain't exclusive to Collingwood, believe me - try the Crows fans at times).

It doesn't fix up their poor behaviour, but I hope the kids continue to follow whichever team they choose, with passion and pride.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sundog said:

My blood boils at incidents like this!
Supposed adults who verbally/physically attack others when kids are around should be locked up.
Heart like a pea,it's a shame your niece can't give them a big raspberry,mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood bashers.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back