Collingwood Team of the 21st Century

Remove this Banner Ad

How many All Australians or Copelands does Hill have? Your dismissal of huge contributions over hundreds of games because of one blinder from Hill is bizarre
If I was picking a side to play tomorrow, I’d have Hill over Licca and Adams.
Not dismissing the huge contribution they made.
In my opinion, Hill is one of the best small forwards we’ve had.

Oh and by the way, Adams finished second in Norm Smith Medal voting in 2018 in a losing side, and Licca was an indisputable BOG in the 2002 QF - without which we would’ve been unlikely to have even played in that Grand Final.
Yeah, I know, they were excellent players.

Yeah, I know, they were excellent players.
Appreciate your acknowledgement as such. Personally, I don’t think it makes sense to compare them to Hill because none are like for like either. All three are credentialed in big games. Hill has a career ahead of him to continue to make claims. We’re lucky to have him.

Appreciate your acknowledgement as such. Personally, I don’t think it makes sense to compare them to Hill because none are like for like either. All three are credentialed in big games. Hill has a career ahead of him to continue to make claims. We’re lucky to have him.
The premise of the thread is to select a side from players of this century. I’d have Burns over Adams, and Hill over Licca.

Doesn’t mean I don’t rate Adams and Licca.

All of you are wrong with your selections. the real panel of people that should select this team are the people that selected the AFL Team of the Century. Which means that no Collingwood players should be selected at all, even in a team suppose to be consisting of only Collingwood players.

Johnson. Wakelin. Shaw h

Maxwell. Moore. Clement

Sidebum. Swan. Nick d

Didak. Cloke Mihocek

Elliott Rocca Daisy

Jolly
Bucks
Pendles

Inter
Hill
JDG
Josh d