List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would gladly pay overs for him. Make him a decent offer and get him out of that shithole.
If some reports are to be believed, it could be him or McLean who leaves Sydney.

Saints have some interest in Amartey and apparently attempted to get him last year, but Sydney held firm.

From what I've seen, both have shown glimpses, however I'm not sure acquiring another ruck/forward of their respective abilities is what we need right now.

I would gladly pay overs for him. Make him a decent offer and get him out of that shithole.
Happy to pay overs for a KPF - they are always a good each way bet, if they don't make it as a forward then you can see if they can perform as a key back (rule is not so true for KPB)

If some reports are to be believed, it could be him or McLean who leaves Sydney.

Saints have some interest in Amartey and apparently attempted to get him last year, but Sydney held firm.

From what I've seen, both have shown glimpses, however I'm not sure acquiring another ruck/forward of their respective abilities is what we need right now.
since when is Amartey a ruck/forward?

since when is Amartey a ruck/forward?
The Swans in his bio state that he has shown strong form in the ruck and as a key-position player at both ends of the ground:

He's also described as a ruck-forward in the article I linked.

In my opinion he's probably too young to have a definitive position, but the Swans this season seem to be training him as a forward, judging by his hit out stats (unless he's just not very good as a ruck or getting hit outs).

Take it for what it is, but Jon Ralph when discussing Redman and Parish thinks Essendon has $3m in spare cap space.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No surprise, they can't have that many high paying players.
The amount surprised me as I thought that there was a salary floor which clubs have to pay, although I understand that the floor can fluctuate from year to year which might account for such a high number (as well as potential or expected retirements).

The amount surprised me as I thought that there was a salary floor which clubs have to pay, although I understand that the floor can fluctuate from year to year which might account for such a high number (as well as potential or expected retirements).
Carlton did this. But you can pre-pay in advance, to have more money in the future.

Jon Ralph is an absolute arse wipe
Haha, I'm not a fan of his either but I assume he gets decent information.

My favourite and enduring memory of him is his reaction to the 2018 prelim, both at half and full time. He had a face like a slapped arse, without the usual pre-game smugness stamped all over it.

Take it for what it is, but Jon Ralph when discussing Redman and Parish thinks Essendon has $3m in spare cap space.
It's more about whether they want to stay there.
Parish would be a good addition - Pendles, Sidey & Adams (& Mitchell for that matter) can't go on forever.
We need to have some sort of succession in place

Amartey lol. Jesse White type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back