List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we trade Grundy for Stengle?

Leonardo Dicaprio Calvin Candie GIF

No way was Stengle coming to the pies after the off field year we had in end of 2020 & through 2021

Question marked player in terms of off field behavior when we had De Goey going through a court case.

Trade Richmond and Bulldogs 3rd rounders for Hill and Frampton. Take our 1st and Hawthorn's 3rd to the draft.

In: McStay, Hill, Frampton, Pick 15, Pick 42

Out: T. Brown, C. Brown, Poulter, Chugg, Madgen

Not my thinking, I would have Elliot midfield and Stengle forward, meaning at this point we aren’t filling the midfield with the likes of Macrae and Bianco.
Without Elliott forward we lose at least two of the close games we won and would not finish top-4. I doubt Stengle could match what Elliott has done this year.

Trade Richmond and Bulldogs 3rd rounders for Hill and Frampton. Take our 1st and Hawthorn's 3rd to the draft.

A 3rd for Frampton?? Isn't he going to be delisted?

I'd rather keep the 3rd rounder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only thing that I question here is Frampton, maybe a freebie through delisted FA. That would leave us with a first and 2 thirds. We have previously always taken 3 picks in the ND at a minimum. Maybe Kelly then gets added to the outs if we go that way. Other option would be take just the 2 picks and try and turn the two 3rds into a slightly earlier pick.

Last edited:
Some big news, JDG may or may not be wearing our colours next year, same with Grundy and Henry, don’t believe anything is locked in and no one on this board is 100% and if they are we don’t entirely believe you in any event.

I do love the speculation this time of year, what I do know is we are in with a chance this year with the current list…….and loving it. Just ending Carlton was special.

Could come in handy with a 3 way trade to GWS given they also went with Hopper, Geelong has no players that I’d be interested in*

*that they would actually trade anyway
They also mentioned the Big Rat (can't spell his name) as part of the deal. I reckon they'd have to throw in Kane Tenace as the steak knives to get the deal done.

Henry to the Hawks is a funny one.
Makes sense from a Hawthorn perspective. Gunstan and Brust are moving on, they’ve got key talls in place, perfect for Henry to come in as a third.

Would be annoying for us from a trade perspective, I imagine we’d be looking for a pick in the teens that they don’t have

Makes sense from a Hawthorn perspective. Gunstan and Brust are moving on, they’ve got key talls in place, perfect for Henry to come in as a third.

Would be annoying for us from a trade perspective, I imagine we’d be looking for a pick in the teens that they don’t have
It doesn't really make sense. I don't really see Hawthorn offering him a lot of money, but if they were I can only see Wright accepting significant capital in return.

If they want to offer up #6, I'd probably think about it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back