List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in the Finals gents...with a double chance!
Please stop the unnecessary bickering over nothing…

Agreed, I have said what I had to say, just passing on info.

I’ll see you in the car park after work…🤼‍♂️
ff6c42d565590b7ab369de0537c198bb_w200.gif

He has cement hands, that's why he can't get a game at Geelong

Wrong, he has good hands its just his injuries keep setting him back. He's pretty talented but they already have better players in his size range. (Hawkins, Cameron, Bliczavs, DeKoning) Sav's a tweener...not a first ruck and not quite a KPP

I worked in Essendon for a number of years.
There's a certain entitled arrogance amongst their supporters which seems to reflect attitudes within the club.
Not necessarily amongst the players though - Simon Madden is as nice a bloke as you could meet.

I've known a few people that have known/interacted with Simon and have always heard the same thing. Also comes across interviews as a really lovely bloke.

Also happened to be one of the greatest ruckmen (and footballers) of all time.

Last edited:
I have no information, only preferences.

1. Keep Grundy.

2. Keep De Goey.

3. Keep Henry.

4. Get a tough inside midfielder with pace and preferably good disposal. Do this by scrutinizing the lists of teams over supplied in the midfield and levering out the one on the fringe. See Lipinski.

5. Go to the draft.

6. Notice there is no mention of McStay or Hill. If we are compressed for salary cap, then don't buy players.

Agreed, I have said what I had to say, just passing on info.
I would think many of us appreciate your information ,i do and would like to thank you for it, you can only pass on what you hear at the time and this can change after a few weeks, most people would understand that.

Thoughts on a three way trade: Henry to Geelong, ??? to GWS, Bruhn to Pies

Cats been into him since draft night they are paying more then that.

Cats 1st.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wrong, he has good hands its just his injuries keep setting him back. He's pretty talented but they already have better players in his size range. (Hawkins, Cameron, Bliczavs, DeKoning) Sav's a tweener...not a first ruck and not quite a KPP
Can I change it to Trampoline hands?, I have seen enough of balls bouncing off his hands to be very confident that he's not what we need

No love for weiderman? Even Josh Bruce. May not cost a lot and potential keys?? Even down back where we’re undersized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back