List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taranto or similar would be nice

I wouldn’t be averse to McStay/Hill/Frampton/Fiorini (instead of Taranto this year) and keeping our first and cap space (and possibly adding another first through Grundy), and

Ben McKay next year and keeping our first.

Where the hell is this speculation we're interested in Frampton coming from? I haven't seen it anywhere except this thread.

He has been linked and there was an article in the Hun but I can't find it. Adelaide want a large clearance sale to make room for South Australian stars like Rankine.

I do not want Grundy to go but if it does happen I thought of a possible trade scenario.

Grundy to the Dees for their first round pick which will probably be Freo's pick 14/15 and the Dees player Jacob Van Rooyen.

Van Rooyen is a 194cm KPP, has played both full back and full forward, highly recommend watching his highlights.

If we can trade one of our now two first round picks for Taranto, future second for Bobby Hill.

Use other first rounder for one of KPP = Jefferson, Keeler, Lewis Hayes

Lose = Grundy, First rounder, Future second rounder

Gain = Pick 14/15, Van Rooyen, Taranto, Bobby Hill, McStay

JVR Highlights

There was a time on the ABC of fine English drama and comedy shows. But not any more.
I think HBO and on demand streaming have taken tv shows up a notch - streaming means that viewers don't miss episodes due to occasionally having a life like we used to and thus no need for endless repetition. I enjoy a good series now more than a good movie, which was never the case previously.

I was hoping that we'd see Maynard in the midfield this year just to understand if he was an option as a midfield fix. It's possibly too harsh to judge him off one game vs Sydney but we'd have been better off with him in defence. I don't think he's an option off that showing. That's good to know to inform list management decisions.
If they consider him an option as a midfielder then they really should be training him with the mids throughout preseason and having an extended run of 3-4 weeks in the position to see if he’s a genuine option. Throwing him in as a last resort and making a judgement based on 1 week is unfair on him.

Mathieson for me. Fills an immediate need at very low cost. He's under rated imo.
Can’t support that based on flog factor. I don’t think I could cope with his dumb arse shotgun celebrations.

I wouldn’t be averse to McStay/Hill/Frampton/Fiorini (instead of Taranto this year) and keeping our first and cap space (and possibly adding another first through Grundy), and

Ben McKay next year and keeping our first.
I would love to bring Ben McKay in next year. i don't think it will happen, but you'd hope we've atleast called his management

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think HBO and on demand streaming have taken tv shows up a notch - streaming means that viewers don't miss episodes due to occasionally having a life like we used to and thus no need for endless repetition. I enjoy a good series now more than a good movie, which was never the case previously.
All I ever watch is Netflix or Stan. Agree about a good series - the problem is finding one when you have watched them all.

I would love to bring Ben McKay in next year. i don't think it will happen, but you'd hope we've atleast called his management

We might also have to hope that Clarkson doesn’t go to North…?

I do not want Grundy to go but if it does happen I thought of a possible trade scenario.

Grundy to the Dees for their first round pick which will probably be Freo's pick 14/15 and the Dees player Jacob Van Rooyen.

Van Rooyen is a 194cm KPP, has played both full back and full forward, highly recommend watching his highlights.

If we can trade one of our now two first round picks for Taranto, future second for Bobby Hill.

Use other first rounder for one of KPP = Jefferson, Keeler, Lewis Hayes

Lose = Grundy, First rounder, Future second rounder

Gain = Pick 14/15, Van Rooyen, Taranto, Bobby Hill, McStay

JVR Highlights

That would be a very good outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back