List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Your post is purely on speculation that both are going to have a wretched run with injury in 2025. Mihocek injury was a ruptured pec, which in terms of injury, is a pretty unlucky one to suffer, and McStay did an ACL, which he has made a successful return.
It's not like their both like Tom Lynch and continually suffer from hamstring or soft tissue injuries....

The fact I think we need another forward has nothing to do with those 2 getting injured.

Everyone in here cries we don't have forwards and now we have a chance to recruit and some guys are saying nah don't worry about it they'll be right. Ridiculous

Of the 12 games he missed, seven were due to the freak pectoral muscle injury that’s unlikely to recur.

I think it was reasonable for me to push back on the posters “ always injured” line.

All our older players of course are at increasing injury risk but I don’t think Brody is any higher risk than his peers.

When I said "always" it was in reference to them both playing at the same time, which the other poster said and acknowledged.

It's a chance but I see us behind both Carlton and North.
I feel he wants Carlton and they could easily do the deal: pick 12, f1 and Owies gets it done every time, however Carlton don't appear to want to commit pick 12.
Port really want a pick from North but Houston seams less interested in that option otherwise they would be in the box seat imo.
For us to get it done we need GC to trade us pick 13 and then give them 13 and a combination of other picks such as f1 + Richards or pick 22 (GC) and Richards.
Even if we get all the picks necessary to satisfy Port, Carlton might come to the party late with pick 12. So I still think we are a long shot.
I read that Port were very upset with Carlton's offer, thinking it totally arrogant. They want Carlton's Pick 11. Carlton won't give 11 and has offered Owies and a future pick. No wonder Port is pissed. I like the way we are being aggressive on Houston, even if it doesn't happen.

Do we know what we will need for McGuane?
Changes coming for F/S picks. Not sure when, but I don’t think the points system will be retained in its entirety.

Changes for 2025 have been announced. Reduced discount, 20% down to 10%. Reduced points for draft picks and the number of picks that have points attached.

By what metric is Noble and a future first not enough for pick 13? They’re getting a future first rounder which could range from probably about 10-18 plus a player they’ve offered a 4 year deal to. Why would we need to give more?

Gold Coast ain't getting the future first rounder off us, Port are for Houston.

Port won't take Richards and pick 13 for Houston. They'd just keep him. He's contracted.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back