List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

you can run it through all the channels you want but in the end it is what you gain and what you lose - if the deal is approached any other way then you are just kidding yourself to justify the way you ended up with the outcome. Our initial request was reported 13 , 23 and 29 for F1 and Noble . Can't see why they would not get 13 and 29 for F1 and Noble when he is contracted . Look how Richmond is approaching their trade.
Yes, but if you try to split up a 3 way deal into individual deals between clubs it doesn't necessarily work. In a 3 way deal you may be underpaying one club and over paying the other club and it all balancing out because they then under and over pay with the part going between them.

I think there are too many players involved for this to fall over at this stage. Especially if it is just a matter of handing a higher pick. The salary cap space that gc can gain from this trade is too valuable for them to pass up.

Richmond will be difficult and probs won't accept 6 and 29 knowing them....here's hoping they don't f*** up this whole trade deal

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Where else will Rioli go? Back to Richmond?
I don't think the Tigers will let the chance of pick 6 slip. Their fans are up an about believing they are going to have 6x 1st round picks. As it stands, they may only get half that, with Bolton the only likely trade for picks 10 and 18.

If only GC had an idea....

Port can't trade Houston to North without his permission. I doubt it's forthcoming. Stupid Ralph.

GC swap 29 to 23 and the deal gets done. Port can swap over 36 for 39 in the previously proposed deal.

Richmond have cheek asking for anything more than 6. They take 6 and 29. It's way overs.

GC can have 58 if they're so desperate for points.
Ralph, Damo and Edmund, the modern day version of the 'The Three Stooges'

Yes, but if you try to split up a 3 way deal into individual deals between clubs it doesn't necessarily work. In a 3 way deal you may be underpaying one club and over paying the other club and it all balancing out because they then under and over pay with the part going between them.
Appreciate the point but you said there is No way we could get the same deal in isolation - I suggest we can and should emphasis this to GC in case they have other ideas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They can’t trade Houston to North without his permission though.
And wasn’t Morris reporting this morning that Houston doesn’t want to go to North? So how are they even relevant anymore? It sounds like it’s down to us or stay at Port tbh.

I think there are too many players involved for this to fall over at this stage. Especially if it is just a matter of handing a higher pick. The salary cap space that gc can gain from this trade is too valuable for them to pass up.
Port probably copped some backlash when they added Adkins to the deal. It's like adding that extra ingredient to a recipe which ****s the whole thing up.

Pies would have had to do media for the Houston trade. It’s something that always gets prepared before a recruit comes in. You’re telling me it might not happen now? Yeah right. Good one media.

Of course he’ll go to North or stay at Port if they don’t get something more. But it will happen. This is all on GC side.

Houston may be a lot of things out on the football field, but an intimidating footballer who thrives on applying a high level of physical defensive pressure and intimidating opposition players as a result of that isn't one of them, not even in the slightest.
That a bit harsh. I don't think there's anything wrong with Houston's defensive pressure. He hunts down and strongly tackles several opponents in his highlights clips.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back