List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

GC are the ones who need to relent to make the deal happen.

They need to offer up 23 to Port instead of 29 or hand back 39. If they give 23 Port can swap 36 to 39.

It's absolutely ridiculous that GC are prepared to trade 6 and 23 for Rioli. 6 is overs already.

We've done our bit by supplying 36 and giving up on securing 23/29. We have nothing left to offer.
Hi it’s me the cocky GC supporter who posts here sometimes even though his team makes the dumbest trades.

You’re not gonna like this. It’s up to Collingwood to pay more for Houston, not us.

We can do:
13 for Norths F1
Luko for Port’s F1
29 for Noble (take it or leave it I guess)
6 for Rioli
23 + F2 for another teams F1

The only reason we aren’t doing that is A) Cameron is an idiot and B) you want Houston but don’t have the draft capital yourselves.

We might still bend over again because let’s face it it’s us, but really, you need to go find more trade capital (ie. Trade another player to Port or for a draft pick). If it was any team other than us involved that’s what you’d have to do.

On a serious note , can the clubs refer this to the afl integrity unit? There is no way in hell rioli is worth pick 6 alone, let alone 6 and 23. This are valid grounds for the afl to step in and veto it.

Lol AFL Integrity Unit. In your report maybe instead of hell says hells angels, and bandito instead of veto and you may gain their attention.

AFL house stepping in after they realised that clubs might be leaving nothing much on the table for Wednesday from 2pm onwards, it's sheer coincidence that the club they're leaving on tenterhooks just happens to be their biggest money spinner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi it’s me the cocky GC supporter who posts here sometimes even though his team makes the dumbest trades.

You’re not gonna like this. It’s up to Collingwood to pay more for Houston, not us.

We can do:
13 for Norths F1
Luko for Port’s F1
6 for Rioli

The only reason we aren’t doing that is A) Cameron is an idiot and B) you want Houston but don’t have the draft capital yourselves.

We might still bend over again because let’s face it it’s us, but really, you need to go find more trade capital (ie. Trade another player to Port or for a draft pick). If it was any team other than us involved that’s what you’d have to do.
Buddy your club offered 6 and 23 for an above average player. That has blown everything apart, the houston deal gets done if you offered something significantly more modest for rioli. Collingwood are tapped out, and have given everything.

We can do:
13 for Norths F1
Luko for Port’s F1
6 for Rioli

Your offer for Rioli is the issue. No wonders other clubs continue to bend you over.

We can do:
13 for Norths F1
Luko for Port’s F1
6 for Rioli

Why are you guys paying a king's ransom for Rioli? He's not worth Pick 6 on its own, let alone Pick 6 plus Pick 23 or 29. I reckon its that deal that has made Port baulk, because Houston is a far better player than Rioli and your overpayment for the latter makes them think that they're getting dudded on Houston.

We can do:
13 for Norths F1
Luko for Port’s F1
6 for Rioli

Drop the y on cocky for a more accurate description of yourself

So they'll get to keep a now very disgruntled player..whilst potentially missing out on all those picks & Lukosious & Richards.
Yeah this is it (Albeit Lukocius has nothing to do with us and gets done irrespective, I’m sure the two sides can balance that deal themselves direct).

But I’m sure Houston will be supremely motivated next year if held against his will when a deal was pretty much done to get him where he wanted to be. Will totally commit himself 110% each week.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back