List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

They can’t trade Houston to North without his permission though.

They can twist the screws and say it's North or you're staying though. They do want to keep him and he was apparently fine with staying, which has given Port a bit of dutch courage at the trade table.

As much as we'd like to get him this is where we need to stand our ground and tell port to take it or leave it imo, the deal was basically done from the looksoh things so they're just being difficult for the sake of it now,

Richmond will be difficult and probs won't accept 6 and 29 knowing them....here's hoping they don't f*** up this whole trade deal

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Richmond are getting the deal of the century. They're hardly in a position to complain about a minor revision. Its still big overs for Rioli.

Richmond are getting the deal of the century. They're hardly in a position to complain about a minor revision. Its still big overs for Rioli.
Let's hope they think the same....however it looks like port want more from us when we nothing else to give so I'm not convinced we get Houston now after all that

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Port can't trade Houston to North without his permission. I doubt it's forthcoming. Stupid Ralph.

GC swap 29 to 23 and the deal gets done. Port can swap over 36 for 39 in the previously proposed deal.

Richmond have cheek asking for anything more than 6. They take 6 and 29. It's way overs.

GC can have 58 if they're so desperate for points.
I would’ve thought 13 and 23 would be closer to the mark for Rioli and 6 to Port for Houston. But Tiges will cry “our best & fairest wah wah wah” when all you had to do to win their B&F was turn up. He was the only Tiger to play every game. Too much Hardwick obviously.

If true, and as reported, he thought the deal to Pies were done, he needs to be firm on that with his club. Doesn't have to be public.

Reported that all Port want is another late pick. Can't see the deal falling over for that.
It will be awkward and embarrassing from Port to let this fall through. I doubt they suddenly rejected this, they wouldn’t do that to Houston. It was never the final deal. Few tweaks and it’s finally all over with.

They can twist the screws and say it's North or you're staying though. They do want to keep him and he was apparently fine with staying, which has given Port a bit of dutch courage at the trade table.

As much as we'd like to get him this is where we need to stand our ground and tell port to take it or leave it imo, the deal was basically done from the looksoh things so they're just being difficult for the sake of it now,
It may be Suns holding up this deal. They don't care what happens with Houston.

But they do want Lukosious off their books. And Port want him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They don’t deal for Houston and they’ll have to pay overs for Richards or leave him on the table (or force him to the draft) as well. I doubt the Pies will deal Richards if this trade falls over and Port pursue other suitors for Houston.

It’s a minor but relevant consideration.

Has someone checked in on TradeDraft ?

I am very

Im Fucking Pissed United States GIF by Women’s March

He doesn't want to go to North.

Otherwise it would have been done on day 1.

North have got much better options for Port than us.

A couple of last rings of the cloth by Port - on us to get 36 - and then they'll get something a little bit better from GC as well is my bet.

Yea I've been thinking the same on the Rioli one it's Dimma doing Richmond a solid. Should be AFL intervention tbh he's clearly not worth pick 6 let alone sweeteners.
On a serious note , can the clubs refer this to the afl integrity unit? There is no way in hell rioli is worth pick 6 alone, let alone 6 and 23. This is valid grounds for the afl to step in and veto it.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back