List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Many thought he was gifted that game.
Yeah he was, Anzac, but he also wasn’t ready physically imo

2025 is where we find out
He is starting to develop a really solid body shape and starting to find the ball more regularly
I hope Jen is right and he plays up the ground, maybe even in the middle

He might not make it but I won’t use 23 or 24 as my guide

Yeah he was, Anzac, but he also wasn’t ready physically imo

2025 is where we find out
He is starting to develop a really solid body shape and starting to find the ball more regularly
I hope Jen is right and he plays up the ground, maybe even in the middle

He might not make it but I won’t use 23 or 24 as my guide
If he's genuinely good enough, he should have a very good year next year

COLLINGWOOD

The big news out of Collingwood last week was John Noble requesting a trade to Gold Coast, with the Pies reportedly wanting Pick 20 back in a deal (which feels slightly high). Developing forward Joe Richards’ future is also up in the air as he weighs a longer deal elsewhere, with Port Adelaide reportedly circling the Wangaratta FC product. It seems every trade period there is a plethora of names linked to Collingwood — with this year no different — despite the Pies not owning their first-round pick this year. Reports have stated they have interest in the likes of Adelaide’s Mark Keane, GWS’ James Peatling, Essendon’s Ben Hobbs and Gold Coast’s Alex Davies but are no longer a suitor for Suns utility Jack Lukosius. The Pies are expected to target a defensive reinforcement following Nathan Murphy’s retirement and with Jeremy Howe in his twilight years — making Keane an obvious target even, despite being contracted at Adelaide for a further season. Otherwise, expect Collingwood to go again with largely the same list after officially re-signing Howe, Scott Pendlebury and Steele Sidebottom to one-year extensions. Nathan Kreuger seems to have been pushed out of the best 23 mix and is out of contract; whether he gets another year or goes elsewhere is to be determined.

Not worth even contemplating. Far too painful. Surely the Lions get the job done. Blues have beaten the bottom 3 sides in their last 8 games or something, haven't they?
Thats right
Losing to saints in rd 24
beat eagles in rd 23
lost to hawks bt 74 in rd 22
lost to us in rd 21
lost to port in rd 20
beat norf by 19 in rd 19
lost to dogs in rd 18
lost to GWS in rd 17
beat richmond by 61 in rd 16

'so 3 wins since June.

WHIPPING BOYS
So this year was Shultz
Next year is Stringer (if we get him)
Have I got that right?
If no Stringer, does Shultz hit his second season as whipping boy or do we have someone else in mind?
I've got my sights set on the tall defender who partners Moore and Howe next year.

If we get that Irish bloke who gave us the "it's not you, it's me" treatment a couple of years ago, he'll be great to smash.
If we don't get him and are stuck with Frampton or Dean - look out boys.

I've got my sights set on the tall defender who partners Moore and Howe next year.

If we get that Irish bloke who gave us the "it's not you, it's me" treatment a couple of years ago, he'll be great to smash.
If we don't get him and are stuck with Frampton or Dean - look out boys.
It’s going to be great to part with a pick to get a guy we already had for nothing.

COLLINGWOOD

The big news out of Collingwood last week was John Noble requesting a trade to Gold Coast, with the Pies reportedly wanting Pick 20 back in a deal (which feels slightly high). Developing forward Joe Richards’ future is also up in the air as he weighs a longer deal elsewhere, with Port Adelaide reportedly circling the Wangaratta FC product. It seems every trade period there is a plethora of names linked to Collingwood — with this year no different — despite the Pies not owning their first-round pick this year. Reports have stated they have interest in the likes of Adelaide’s Mark Keane, GWS’ James Peatling, Essendon’s Ben Hobbs and Gold Coast’s Alex Davies but are no longer a suitor for Suns utility Jack Lukosius. The Pies are expected to target a defensive reinforcement following Nathan Murphy’s retirement and with Jeremy Howe in his twilight years — making Keane an obvious target even, despite being contracted at Adelaide for a further season. Otherwise, expect Collingwood to go again with largely the same list after officially re-signing Howe, Scott Pendlebury and Steele Sidebottom to one-year extensions. Nathan Kreuger seems to have been pushed out of the best 23 mix and is out of contract; whether he gets another year or goes elsewhere is to be determined.

I don't know why we don't chase Membrey. UFA and still no contract

COLLINGWOOD

The big news out of Collingwood last week was John Noble requesting a trade to Gold Coast, with the Pies reportedly wanting Pick 20 back in a deal (which feels slightly high).

God forbid we ask for slight overs on a contracted best 22 player. It’s cool for Richmond to ask for 6 and 20 for Rioli though, who isn’t even worth pick 6 by itself 🙄

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide defender Will Hamill is out of contract and is unlikely to be there next year.
According to a close source "more likely to be at another club than at Adelaide", there's been a couple of clubs enquire.
This kid (23) is a fast running defender who puts his head over the ball, possibly too courageous for his own good.
I reckon he'd be a good replacement for Noble and would be very cheap.

God forbid we ask for slight overs on a contracted best 22 player. It’s cool for Richmond to ask for 6 and 20 for Rioli though, who isn’t even worth pick 6 by itself 🙄
I thought that was fair enough. This was the line in the article that made me go WTF?

They delisted Josh Schache but he’s keen to play on at AFL level, and could be a bargain depth pick-up elsewhere.

Cowan? Lachie Cowan? Ha. Because he's crap.
disagree. 188 cm 82+ kgs. 7 games last year, 16 games this year and firmly entrenched on half-back flank.

hard at it, strong in contest and super competitive 1v1, quick & mobile.

doesn't make mistakes, good raking kick, decent skills

will eventually play wing or further up the ground

he's everything we "hope" Ryan may turn into but i'm very very skeptical he'll make it. looks very uncompetitive even at vfl and skirts the packs way too often. plays very uncontested chippy chippy brand of footy without any overlap run.

still has time but needs to show something next season. looked massively over-awed and out of his depth in his only 1 senior appearance.

Ryan taken pick 28, Cowan pick 30 in the same draft and, for mine, was a head scratcher as Hiney read out his name

Adelaide defender Will Hamill is out of contract and is unlikely to be there next year.
According to a close source "more likely to be at another club than at Adelaide", there's been a couple of clubs enquire.
This kid (23) is a fast running defender who puts his head over the ball, possibly too courageous for his own good.
I reckon he'd be a good replacement for Noble and would be very cheap.
Sounds too risky for his own good

disagree. 188 cm 82+ kgs. 7 games last year, 16 games this year and firmly entrenched on half-back flank.

hard at it, strong in contest and super competitive 1v1, quick & mobile.

doesn't make mistakes, good raking kick, decent skills

will eventually play wing or further up the ground

he's everything we "hope" Ryan may turn into but i'm very very skeptical he'll make it. looks very uncompetitive even at vfl and skirts the packs way too often. plays very uncontested chippy chippy brand of footy without any overlap run.

still has time but needs to show something next season. looked massively over-awed and out of his depth in his only 1 senior appearance.

Ryan taken pick 28, Cowan pick 30 in the same draft and, for mine, was a head scratcher as Hiney read out his name
Given we planned on taking Ryan with our 1st pick before Ed popped up, it came no surprise we took Ryan with our 2nd.

I thought that was fair enough. This was the line in the article that made me go WTF?

They delisted Josh Schache but he’s keen to play on at AFL level, and could be a bargain depth pick-up elsewhere.
Schache is like Billy Bean from Moneyball.
Looks good but plays like shit.
Surely he won’t get to another club.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back