List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I like it too. It makes everything an omen for a Pies flag

Sausages are $11.99 a kg.

11.99=17

Go Pies!

Don't throw Coles / Woolies weekly catalogue special price math into the mix, you'll just confuse people even further...

I'm no expert in talent identification but your comment about Parker seems a bit strange.
From the little that we did see of him, he seemed like a gifted footballer to me.

I believe he will become a regular in our best 22.
The kid got a debut after 3 years out of the sport and a month in the VFL. He’s going to become a very good player, I’m super excited to see what he’s capable of with a real preseason under his belt.

Confident Dean will be resigned thing they are just waiting for the trade prior to finish to see if he goes on the rookie or primary list
I'm sure he will be re-signed (not resigned, though lol). I'm pretty confident that, after his first full preseason with us, he'll quickly establish himself as exactly the kind of Murphy Mk 2 we're looking for (if not an intercepting upgrade). In 2024 he was very underdone because of his prior injuries and was probably thrown into the deep end too early. Shouldn't be judged on his early form. He's going to be an absolute ripper for us in 2025.

I'm sure he will be re-signed (not resigned, though lol). I'm pretty confident that, after his first full preseason with us, he'll quickly establish himself as exactly the kind of Murphy Mk 2 we're looking for (if not an intercepting upgrade). In 2024 he was very underdone because of his prior injuries and was probably thrown into the deep end too early. Shouldn't be judged on his early form. He's going to be an absolute ripper for us in 2025.

I hope you're right as that will make a huge difference to our chances.

Can I suggest we give it more than one season before declaring that we made a mistake by taking Harry Demattia over Logan Morris. I mean don't get me wrong Logan Morris has had a great season. But maybe we should give Demattia a chance before we decry Hine drafting him.

Don't forget Jayden Stephenson once won the Rising Star award easily and there was talk off the back of it that we got a steel and he might be the best in that draft (and I believe his draft year included Brayshaw, Rayner and I think Naughton).
I would have thought it obvious that we made a terrible mistake. Yet people on this site still talk up Derek Hine.

Imagine if Perryman, Peatling and ground control to major Tom all nominated us tomorrow, I'd be beside myself
That’s my favourite position to be, but it’s a bugger trying to get there, and then get out of it again.

Imagine if Perryman, Peatling and ground control to major Tom all nominated us tomorrow, I'd be beside myself
I’ve had a crack at best 23 with the addition of perryman and a fit Mitchell, degoey. It’s tough even with just Perryman tbh.

Nick, Mitchell, degoey, Perryman, pendles with crisp on the HBF (another rotation).

Then maybe Allan if he comes on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Confident Dean will be resigned thing they are just waiting for the trade prior to finish to see if he goes on the rookie or primary list
Contract will make no difference regarding rookie or primary list. We're clearly not committed yet.

I'm no expert in talent identification but your comment about Parker seems a bit strange.
From the little that we did see of him, he seemed like a gifted footballer to me.

I believe he will become a regular in our best 22.

We must have been watching different games.

Terrible disposal, fumbly & undersized.

He’s Trent Bianco with a bit of pace.

The kid got a debut after 3 years out of the sport and a month in the VFL. He’s going to become a very good player, I’m super excited to see what he’s capable of with a real preseason under his belt.
The big thing was composure from game 1 in the VFL. To see the game clearly and calmly under pressure when you hadn't played for years was pretty remarkable.

Midfield I think we are ok. Big ? For me is if Richard’s stays, does he play wing? Can he play Markovs role? he’s a better user. the wing and HBF roles is the ? For me. And also the FB if we look to upgrade Billy
Get the mids back and Crisp can go back to half back with Josh, Bruzzy and IQ and I think Perryman may play wing. A clean bill of health and we'll be giving it a shake. But an upgrade on Billy is needed.

Have we met with Jack Graham from Richmond?

I know all the talk is about him going to the WCE but he'd be fantastic to protect N Daicos.

Have we met with Jack Graham from Richmond?

I know all the talk is about him going to the WCE but he'd be fantastic to protect N Daicos.
No, seems like eagles is his only suitor he is considering. They have a 4 year deal on the table.

Contract will make no difference regarding rookie or primary list. We're clearly not committed yet.
Only 50% of a rookies contract is counted in the salary cap
So if the cap is tight which according to media reports it still is and Fly wants to bring in players not draft picks it does make a difference

We must have been watching different games.

Terrible disposal, fumbly & undersized.

He’s Trent Bianco with a bit of pace.
He's come in midseason and had to adjust to the pace of AFL which is nothing he would have encountered before. I don't think we should be prejudging him until has a full summer's preseason training behind him and a few games into the season until we pass judgement.

Damien Barrett believes the Pies are as well placed as anyone to get Dan Houston.

Wow.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back