List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course they are Petraccas. The question is what sort of legal action might they have against Melbourne FC?
I don't think this is about legal action at all.

Its a much lower hurdle ie. the AFL being satisfied that Melb acted with gross negligence and without Petracca's welfare paramount, in the events that transpired.
With the background of concussion, and law suits against the AFL, they would be hyper sensitive, and looking to be seen to be protecting Petracca and acting accordingly.

What may then transpire in terms of contract cancellation, trade facilitation (whether to a Club of his choice or otherwise), penalties on Melb, is completely unknown because we are in uncharted waters.

I don't know how much to make of this 'Brand Petracca' stuff. Seems like nasty, petty stuff being peddled by the club. Not sure why they'd leak that type of stuff to the media.

It could have just been general discussions in his exit meeting about what he & the club sees as positives & disadvantages being at a big club & is now being used against him for grubby headlines.

His fiance manages all that side for him. I think she's a lawyer too.
Melbourne are leaking garbage to make it look petty

It’s good because it’s firing him up even more , pissing the family off more and making it more likely he requests a trade and then holds a gun to their head with the medical stuff and can you imagine all the dirty laundary he would know regarding the club

Is he an inside mid? Why are his numbers so average, sub? Don't know much about him
Time on ground massively impacts his stats. Played in 17 games this season, but in those he has games where he played 29, 24, 22, 21, 10, and 20% game time. Over 1/3 where he played a fraction.

His numbers over his last 5 (all of which were essentially full games) are good. 18 disposals, 11 contested possessions, 5.4 clearances, and 7.6 tackles.

Its a much lower hurdle ie. the AFL being satisfied that Melb acted with gross negligence and without Petracca's welfare paramount, in the events that transpired.
With the background of concussion, and law suits against the AFL, they would be hyper sensitive, and looking to be seen to be protecting Petracca and acting accordingly.

What may then transpire in terms of contract cancellation, trade facilitation (whether to a Club of his choice or otherwise), penalties on Melb, is completely unknown because we are in uncharted waters.
You are just making shit up.

Please point to where there is any evidence or reporting of there being some kind of AFL investigation into this matter?

Melbourne are leaking garbage to make it look petty

It’s good because it’s firing him up even more , pissing the family off more and making it more likely he requests a trade and then holds a gun to their head with the medical stuff and can you imagine all the dirty laundary he would know regarding the club
The Dees are only proving what a shitty, unprofessional, nasty organisation they are.

They leaked stuff about Oliver last year. And now they're leaking stuff about Petracca.

No wonder he wants to leave.

The best thing they could do is get rid of Goodwin, Pert & Roffey.

And whether the medicos misinterpreted the scans taken at the mcg on queens birthday or whether the scans didn’t show the internal injuries

Because they showed up at the epworth

The Dees are only proving what a shitty, unprofessional, nasty organisation they are.

They leaked stuff about Oliver last year. And now they're leaking stuff about Petracca.

No wonder he wants to leave.

The best thing they could do is get rid of Goodwin, Pert & Roffey.
The brayshaw thing was even worse

Smiths father slagging Maynard then all the other stuff with that

All the blame
Nathan Murphy retired honourably without blaming anyone

All the blame
That one came back to bite and then some. Joel Smith you star!

Riley Beveridge basically said on Gettable that Carlton have no link to Trac and aren’t interested in trading for him or McKay

So he basically confirmed McClure is a campaigner hack and that article was all fan fiction lol
McLure is the equivalent of a bigfooty poster with a microphone.

There aren't many worse in the caper and to top it off the guy is a genuine A grade flog.

All the blame
There's a long list of shitty things associated with that club. I was only referring to how they've treated their 2 best players.

Their ex President is sueing the club & it's still going through the courts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And whether the medicos misinterpreted the scans taken at the mcg on queens birthday or whether the scans didn’t show the internal injuries

Because they showed up at the epworth
You have all watched too much TV. Even if there was something missed at the ground, he went straight to hospital - no harm, no foul.

not going to pretend I know anything about Peatling, but why does a mature ager taken in 22 MSD averaging around 12 touches get talked up like he’s an up and coming gun? Has he had a breakout season? Usually sub?

not going to pretend I know anything about Peatling, but why does a mature ager taken in 22 MSD averaging around 12 touches get talked up like he’s an up and coming gun? Has he had a breakout season? Usually sub?
Yeah numbers are skewed unrealistic by sub appearances and low TOG. Look at the stats for the five weeks where he’s got extended midfield time

sideswipe maybe you can provide some clarity as you seem to know about these things.

Last night there was an article saying Petracca was exploring going to the afl grievance tribunal to force melbourne to trade him. How does that work? Assuming he’s successful (which I don’t take as a given), would the tribunal cancel the contract with melbourne given compo from the afl? Or would it mean that they would have to trade him for the best they can get. I couldn’t see the latter being to a club of his choosing because they’d be negotiating with their hands tied, it would have to be with whoever offers the most for that to be fair I would’ve thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back