List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn’t Daly rule himself out a few days back?

he kind of laughed it off on trade radio, said he hadn't thought about himself yet. He'll sit down and see how he feels, it sounded as though he had something to think about, He definitely didn't say "No, I'm staying in Brisbane"

Houston could play the role he plays until 34/35

We get atleast 6 good years out of him.

Pick 13 will be in our system for 4 years and delisted.

Yep, plays that sort of role where he still has a good 6/7 years in him - that’s a fair chunk of footy!

Odds are stacked in our favour vs pick 13

I'd love us to get Houston - but i'm tired of watching us over pay in trades. You just know we'll trade everything + Noble for GC's 13, and for Houston we'll throw in next years 1st while we're at it, because that's what we do.

I'm convinced we'll never draft a key position player again.

I gotta admit id rather a 27yo 2 time All Australian than pick 13
Agree, a good example is the Bowes trade - at the time it was hailed as a draft steal by the Cats, two years on and I'd have GCS in front. Clearly too early to call the Clark selection a bust, but I'd argue that at this stage, GCS have benefitted more from the salary cap relief than the Cats have with the Bowes costs and Clark on their list.

I mean, sure, but it took me 3min of going through that person’s post history to find that they said the following:

‘Keane wants to play for Collingwood’ (ends up signing on with Crows)
‘Himmelberg staying’ (off to GC)
‘Perryman wants Port but Giants counter offer good’ (ends up with us)

Not saying the poster is making it up but for one, it depends if the source is club/player agent/player/journalist as stories would differ, and also things can change very quickly.
Hope you’re right mate his Perryman stuff was from May

Melbourne are a disgrace.

That's 2 years in a row dangling Oliver and now the bloke wants out and now of course they want to keep him.

**** that club hope it burns to the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's 2 years in a row dangling Oliver and now the bloke wants out and now of course they want to keep him.

Who cares, mate. We don't support the Dees.

Hope you’re right mate his Perryman stuff was from May

The way Fly responded to the question on 7 gave me the impression that we’re into him because we believe we can get him

But then maybe I’ve just gone loopy waiting for shit to happen and posting phallic characters with sticks poking a Collingwood logo

Wasn't one of Petracca's grievances with the D's was the way they handled the Oliver situation?
I wonder what he's thinking now from afar watching the circus they created with Oliver again this week....🤔

Wasn't one of Petracca's grievances with the D's was the way they handled the Oliver situation.
I wonder what he's thinking now from afar watching the circus they created with Oliver again this week....🤔
It will make him more determined to play in black and white in 2026.

Geez I would do unspeakable things on the oval of AIA if we get Houston along with Perryman.

People have to understand how good Houston is as an attacking HB.

Would be a fan favourite day 1.
He could also transform our kick ins from a point.
No more Moorey hoofs!

I wasn't going to let myself get excited about the prospect of Houston but can't help myself now that its gaining more and more traction. As a Supercoach player I've watched him closely in his All Australian seasons and he is an absolute gun. He'd transform our ability to rebound and launch attacks from our backline. Opposition coaches would be moronic if they didn't put a lot of defensive attention on him. So in that sense if also excites me how much just his presence on the field would free up other players to elevate their games.

Please make it happen. I don't care that this is a strong draft. Our time to win is now. We'll deal with the consequences of the dearth of young talent when it eventuates.

Houston clearly wants to get to Carlton, not to us. I'm a fan, but expecting to land him is borderline delusional
I wouldn’t be so sure on that.

Always Sunny GIF

Even if we were to miss out on Houston, I love the new aggressive Pies at the trade table!

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back