List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

The Noble excuse for leaving has totally flipped to what we were sold few weeks ago.
The old my family is up there excuse has now become about security in the side and it shifts all the way back to last years GF.
It’s a sad situation as the bitterness over last year has not subsided and I think Noble only hung around due to the fact he thought we may snare another one this year.
It becomes quite difficult to ascertain the real truth, The club would be giving feedback to Noble about where he sits, he would know that the whole time, the issue seems to be he doesn’t believe or trust hat the club is saying.
It’s probably a matter of the trust is gone and nobody is really at fault.
My truth is JFN is a decent bloke who never stopped having a crack the whole time he wore the Black & White.

We won the GF he was left out of sure but we won it and his contribution through the year had influence.

Little miffed with Richards.

We upped our offer to 3 years off the back of 9 games.

Nobody gets offers like that with such a small sample size of footy played at senior level that weren't an elite junior.

Clearly was in our plans and didn't want to repay the club that drafted him.

Unless the $$$ Port were offering was insanely more, really disappointed.
I disagree.
Joe is 24yo (25 in a month) and has only played 9 games (2 as sub, one of those for 3 mins game time).
At Collingwood he has Elliott, Schultz, Hill, McCreery, Harrison to compete with for a spot in the 23.
At Port he has Powell-Pepper, Rioli, Evans, Byrne-Jones, McEntee to compete with.

If Richards wants an opportunity to play more games and get more minutes then I see an easier path for him at Port.

If the trade does go through good luck to him.

If we get Houston, we’ve absolutely talked it into existence and should start doing so on LDU for next season
I've been talking about Houston to Collingwood not long after we were knocked out of the race this year. I was thinking about how to get another Nick Daicos on the HBF.

Found it August 28.

I've been thinking (hard to believe I know). With Carlton and Melbourne dealing with Petracca, it's time to swoop on Houston.

Houston traded for our future 1st and Richards. (Might need a little more)

Davies + pick 34 traded for Noble

Peatling traded for pick 34

Might need a bit more currency to get it all done but that gets us:

Houston, Davies and Peatling. That's a perfect draft haul in my eyes.

I a
My truth is JFN is a decent bloke who never stopped having a crack the whole time he wore the Black & White.

We won the GF he was left out of sure but we won it and his contribution through the year had influence.
Agree, my personal opinion is I’m gutted he’s gone, and his treatment from the club left a lot to be desired last year.

Can everyone with x account please let Jon have it

Such a shameless attempt at trying to defend Richmond pursuing an absurd haul for Rioli, god bless Ralphy.

That being said, 29 as a cherry on top is a lot. 13 + 23 for Noble + F1?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cal just confirmed the current offers for Suns pick 13.
Blues F1/ F2
Dees F1
Dogs F1
Swans 19/22
Pies F1 plus Nobble for 13 /23.

Issue is Suns probably need to satisfy both Port for Lucosius and us for Nobble.
I believe Nobble on his own without being contracted is worth 29-36. Being contracted we might get pick 23 at best.

If we truly want Houston and with what offers the Suns are getting for pick 13 I think we need to offer F1 plus Nobble and pick 36 for Suns Pick 13/ and either 23 or 29.
Suns offer Pies F1 for Lucosious
Pies offer 13/ 23 or 29 plus Richard’s for Houston and ports pick 36.

Is anyone having issues with BF? The site is really slow for me.
yeah it's been spinning it's wheels for a bit. Must be everyone looking for Trade stuff lol.

Ralphy having a meltdown is funny, imagine thinking a club will go low on a contracted player... weirdo.

Agree
I disagree.
Joe is 24yo (25 in a month) and has only played 9 games (2 as sub, one of those for 3 mins game time).
At Collingwood he has Elliott, Schultz, Hill, McCreery, Harrison to compete with for a spot in the 23.
At Port he has Powell-Pepper, Rioli, Evans, Byrne-Jones, McEntee to compete with.

If Richards wants an opportunity to play more games and get more minutes then I see an easier path for him at Port.

If the trade does go through good luck to him.
Agree, him and Rioli will be a formidable small forward combo next year.
Joe will only get better and better.

Ralphy keen as mustard to overhype Rioli as worth 6+ only to then crack the shits when Collingwood want GC to sharpen the pencil on Noble is what dreams are made of!

Agree with gouki88 though that mooted deal is a little too strong. I’m mostly pleased with the attitude of coming in strong with what it’ll take to get a contracted player out of our system.

I'd still hope we keep a hold of Joe Richards, I think he will be good in the future....but I can understand his desire to seek somewhere else if the opportunity for more football at AFL level was on offer.

As much as I'd hope we get Houston, I don't think we will.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back