List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to get a read on Brady Rawlings' confidence of North getting a deal done for Houston.

It’s not a full team sheet, but it’s the skeleton of a handy one …

B: ——- ——- ——-
HB: Noble Keane ——-
C: Poulter Adams ——-
HF: ——- Keeffe Stephenson
F: Richards Henry Ginnivan

Fol: Treloar Grundy ——-

Int: ——- ——- ——- ——-

IMG_0688.gif

Many on the Blues board are resigned to the Pies getting Houston and are pointing to the fact that a Pies player is going to GCS as part of trade for pick 13 and another Pies player is headed to Port as part of the trade for Houston.
They'd know

Happy to get Houston. Haven't seen much of him tbh.
But doesn't seem to be a list need for me. Not sure his impact will be huge, but happy to be told otherwise.

From a list build perspective, you can usually develop flankers, and its a good position to develop youth.
I'd think that we should be using our picks on key pieces and needs: KP and inside/gun mid.

But doesn't seem to be a list need for me. Not sure his impact will be huge, but happy to be told otherwise.

From a list build perspective, you can usually develop flankers, and its a good position to develop youth.
I'd think that we should be using our picks on key pieces and needs: KP and inside/gun mid.
I think it is a huge need. We've suffered a lot, in my view, in losing the back half attack Nick provided through having him in the midfield (which is where he belongs, don't get me wrong). To add perhaps the premier attacking half back in the comp, with years and years of good footy left, is a huge boost.

Collingwood socials team look like they’re preparing for a big recruit (Houston). It’s a small thing to notice, but just judging by their activity it looks like something is coming.
Based on?

I seen nothing to say that

An All Australian from the past 2 seasons is a list need for any club

Hard to get a read on Brady Rawlings' confidence of North getting a deal done for Houston.
The follow up discussion seemed to be the way I’d interpret it. Basically if Houston is happy in Melbourne and willing to go anywhere he’s North bound, but if the other deals are close enough he’ll wind up at Carlton or Collingwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't remember when we were losing games this year not being able to exit our 50, with calls for Nick to go back to his old half back role?

That's where his impact will be. Has a mighty leg on him.

Watching trade radio, most list bosses responding like they have someone's hand wrapped around their prostate. In contrast Leppa looking relaxed and confident is refreshing.

Proof will be in pudding at end of trade period to properly rate his performance as list boss. However love the early confidence and swagger

It’s not a full team sheet, but it’s the skeleton of a handy one …

B: ——- ——- ——-
HB: Noble Keane ——-
C: Poulter Adams ——-
HF: ——- Keeffe Stephenson
F: Richards Henry Ginnivan

Fol: Treloar Grundy ——-

Int: ——- ——- ——- ——-
Traded in:
Cameron > $$$$ Grundy (current version)
Mitchell > Adams
Crisp < Treloar (similar but giving it just)
Hill > Richards
Schultz >Ginnivan
McStay> Keeffe
Houston (hopefully) >>Noble
WHE > Stephenson
Lipinski > Poulter
Frampton < Keene
Perryman = Henry (different position but whatever)

Watching trade radio, most list bosses responding like they have someone's hand wrapped around their prostate. In contrast Leppa looking relaxed and confident is refreshing.

Proof will be in pudding at end of trade period to properly rate his performance as list boss. However love the early confidence and swagger
Leppa is definitely the alpha male of all of the list managers that have currently rolled through.

Unlike the Pies to do this much coverage of the Trade Period unless there’s actual movement, but this year they are building it up more. You only do that if you believe you’re about to land something pretty decent.

They’re preparing to do more content similar to the Perryman announcement, which is why they added a “2025 new players” playlist. We are definitely cooking something up.
Just hopefully not what the Baggers been cooking the last couple of decades

He a 6'4 redhead built like a brick shithouse. All those other little wimps in there will be too scared to upset him

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back