List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

So was like watch the grass grow be same as Todays Trade Period

Trade radio should start from this coming Friday only. I have no idea how these guys waffle on about things, which usually is regurgitated from the previous days for a couple of hours each show...

Trade radio should start from this coming Friday only. I have no idea how these guys waffle on about things, which usually is regurgitated from the previous days for a couple of hours each show...
"Well did you hear what Kano said earlier" they build castles out dog turds recycling each other's nonsense.

Last edited:
“He wants to be a Magpie, I think Collingwood want him.” - Nick Butler on Houston Ch10

Also saying Carlton are quickly dropping out of the race.
Finally someone saying he want us

Each day they should select a year and discuss all trades from that year and discuss how the trade turned out.

Too often the only verdict is at the time of the trade.

On a positive the segment with Tom Morris and Hannebery has been enjoyable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee I hate trade period. We rarely ever pull off a coup or land a bargain, which makes the whole thing so tedious and frustrating. It just drags on and on and on.

It really should take no more than three days.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I can understand Carlton not throwing everything at him. They have Docherty back in next year who will play a very similar role, one would think.

Actually surprised they aren't throwing everything at him though, they usually target the name over the need.

For us, we lose Noble and don't really have a natural distributor back there with Noble out and Jaicos presumably back on a wing. Carlton have Saad, McGovern and Docherty and young Boyd looked good as well. Though McGovern might be more compared to a Howe or Maynard.

i wouldn't be taking anything there to the bank..lol
I love how Geelong just openly flaunt "Oliver wants to live on a farm outside Geelong" now as if they dont even give a **** about dodgey arrangements to land players. Here Clarry have 20 acres for $2,000, Welcome to Geelong

Steroids caused it mate. Look up what they do to you.

Then look up genetic heart conditions and link with muscle atrophy.
Which was likely caused by his rampant and admitted steroid use. Bold strategy suggesting that we look for players with PED related heart conditions. Let's see how it how it pays off.
The same genetic heart defect that also killed his father was caused by steroids. Interesting

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back