List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah they have.

So they're saying Houston has nominated Collingwood? That was the inference of the original poster.
Edit: Apparently we ARE his preferred destination. Should read more carefully.

Last edited:

Fin seeking trade.
Send him to Port with Richards for Ollie Lord in return.

If he’s looking for opportunity he should just go to Richmond. Would get a game with them every week. They can just flick us the Graham compo pick (42). We could then use 36 & 42 to either move up this year or trade 42 for a F3 for McGuane points. I like Fin but with Perryman coming in and a squeeze on list spots happy to let him go for opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

God, listening to SEN and Trade Radio when it comes to us is just becoming comical

The absolute salt seeping from their pores is on another level

"Why is Dan Houston ruining our narrative that Collingwood suck waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh"

If he’s looking for opportunity he should just go to Richmond. Would get a game with them every week. They can just flick us the Graham compo pick (42). We could then use 36 & 42 to either move up this year or trade 42 for a F3 for McGuane points. I like Fin but with Perryman coming in and a squeeze on list spots happy to let him go for opportunity.

Macrae + 36 for Pick 24?

God, listening to SEN and Trade Radio when it comes to us is just becoming comical

The absolute salt seeping from their pores is on another level

"Why is Dan Houston ruining our narrative that Collingwood suck waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh"
And if any Collingwood fan has the temerity to call them out for their bias , they crack it and cry how pie fans are the worst to deal with

Who wants Macrae?
I’m assuming his manager has found him a home, otherwise he wouldn’t ask to be traded.

I’d take anything for him.

Well predicted. Sam has already cracked it.
Yeah he’s pivoted from “Houston wants Carlton” to “How does the Houston deal get done with what Collingwood are offering” it’s embarrassing.

Good point! Richmond should soon have pick 6 to be able to trade us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah he’s pivoted from “Houston wants Carlton” to “How does the Houston deal get done with what Collingwood are offering” it’s embarrassing.
He also said now Carlton is just an observer waiting in the background and it is Collingwood’s deal to lose.

Who wants Macrae?
I’m assuming his manager has found him a home, otherwise he wouldn’t ask to be traded.

No one and he hasn’t asked for a trade. His manager is seeing the writing on the wall and hustling to get him a contract elsewhere for 2026. There’s a small chance it gets done late Wednesday, but he’s in trouble.

He also said now Carlton is just an observer waiting in the background and it is Collingwood’s deal to lose.
Then Cornes pipes up with “who’s got a leash on McRae because he’s too interested in the now”. Cornes salty tears sustain me, but Edmund can actually be a good journo when he sticks to that which makes the barracking so much worse.

Who wants Macrae?

Genuinely feel for Fin

I hope he leaves for his own sake

Reckon we dudded both he and Reef over their careers.

Surely Richmond would take.him with all of their experience leaving? Chuck em Pick 36 as well for Pick 24?
Not sure Richmond need him. They have plenty of similar types already on list. Dow, McAuliffe, Clarke, Ross, Sonsie etc
As well as the established Prestia Tarranto and Hopper etc
If Fin goes it will be for pick 70 to open up a list spot

Genuinely feel for Fin

I hope he leaves for his own sake

Reckon we dudded both he and Reef over their careers.
I think Reef more so than Fin.
Reef should be given an opportunity in another position. Not sure why he isn’t tried at half back in the VFL.

Fin could be a nice, neat player. But he has his limitations. Still, I hope he can get to a team that gives him plenty of game time so he can show us all what he can do.

Then Cornes pipes up with “who’s got a leash on McRae because he’s too interested in the now”. Cornes salty tears sustain me, but Edmund can actually be a good journo when he sticks to that which makes the barracking so much worse.
God were targeting a 27yo and have landed a 26yo. Its not like were Geelong targeting fossils every year. The criticism from these morons is baseless

So Edmund is in the negotiations? How the hell would he know what is going on, and particularly considering it involves 3 clubs, multiple picks and players... He's at times an annoying sook...

Last edited:
Not sure Richmond need him. They have plenty of similar types already on list. Dow, McAuliffe, Clarke, Ross, Sonsie etc
As well as the established Prestia Tarranto and Hopper etc
If Fin goes it will be for pick 70 to open up a list spot
Pick 70 could land us a Treacy, Mitch Lewis, Larkey.

I’d rather we had least have a throw at the stumps at a key forward than keep a player on the list who is struggling to break in.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back