List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Reef more so than Fin.
Reef should be given an opportunity in another position. Not sure why he isn’t tried at half back in the VFL.

Fin could be a nice, neat player. But he has his limitations. Still, I hope he can get to a team that gives him plenty of game time so he can show us all what he can do.

Reef would have found a niche already if not for the constant injuries and concussions.

Finn seems a lovely bloke and I wish him all the best, but I think he just lacks weapons.

How about this:

Port Give: Houston, and their Future 1st.
Port Get: Pick 13, Richards and Lukosius and Pick 36

Suns Give: Pick 13, Pick 23 and Lukosius
Suns Get: Noble, Pies Future 1st and Port's Future 1st

Pies Give: Noble, Richards, Pick 36 and our Future 1st
Pies Get: Houston and Pick 23
Most reasonable trade scenario I’ve seen yet 👏👏

God were targeting a 27yo and have landed a 26yo. Its not like were Geelong targeting fossils every year. The criticism from these morons is baseless
I reckon they’re copping it from Pies fans which is feeding it and they’re razzing us up, but it’s tipped over the edge ala Ralphy to me.
Surely Richmond would take.him with all of their experience leaving? Chuck em Pick 36 as well for Pick 24?
I don’t see Richmond having interest, but if they don’t give all their later picks to GC in the Rioli trade they’ll have a bunch that are useless to them.

How about this:

Send this to Leppa ASAP. This gets it done. :clapping:

Just flicked on Trade Flogio and the first discussion was trading Craig McRae for John Longmire. Straight off for the rest of the week

OMG

These guys drain it man

Now Houston is most likely of all the players being talked about to stay put now

Good f**king lord
In all honesty, Houston may be most likely to be forced to stay. Eagles would be fine with Barass going and Richmond are doing their fire sale as both clubs are rebuilding.

Port are not rebuilding and I think Houston would not have massive issues staying.

However, saying all that, I want Houston so much at pies.

Just flicked on Trade Flogio and the first discussion was trading Craig McRae for John Longmire. Straight off for the rest of the week
Another brain fart from the US obsessed Corn! The discussion before it was just as stupid. He suggested that anyone being traded under contract has to stick to that contract at the next club. No one would ever move…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all honesty, Houston may be most likely to be forced to stay. Eagles would be fine with Barass going and Richmond are doing their fire sale as both clubs are rebuilding.

Port are not rebuilding and I think Houston would not have massive issues staying.

However, saying all that, I want Houston so much at pies.
Port miss on both Lukocious and Richards if it falls over. It’ll get done and they’re only hyping it up to stir us because the Carlton connection is done.

Port Give: Houston, 39, and their Future 1st
Port Get: Pick 13, Richards and Lukosius and Pick 36.

Suns Give: Pick 13, Pick 29 and Lukosius

Pies Get: Houston and Pick 29, 39.

How about this:

That’s would be a great result.

Journos going to be a bit like this until a trade gets done

Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

I'd reject 13 and Richards for Houston also.

If Carlton are prepared to offer up a future 1st and 2nd for pick 13 then that's the going rate also I'm afraid.

Add 36 to our future 1st, Noble and get 13 and 23.

Houston for 13 and 23.

Richards and 52 for 39.

Port send future 1st for Lukosious (and his large contract) and pick 41.

Doesn't seem we're getting much back for Noble, Future 1st and Pick 36. You would feel the Suns would have to pony up a future pick too....

Port miss on both Lukocious and Richards if it falls over. It’ll get done and they’re only hyping it up to stir us because the Carlton connection is done.
Spot on. It was all Carlton until it fell through, now Collingwood are close to landing him they’re panicking over what the next story will be to keep it interesting.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back