List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

[Ralph]”13 is worth more than ever before! Wowee it’s valued at a KING’S RANSOM! Collingwood will have to give up Nick Daicos for it. But 13’s still not enough combined with Joe Richards for Houston.”[/Ralph]
So 13 and Richards isn’t enough but Ralphy said yesterday that Carlton could offer Port 12 ON ITS OWN 🤣

I think the rumours of IQ being packaged with the GC pick (23 or 29) might have something behind it IF, the Pies plan to move Perryman Mid-Fielder/Defensive 50 wing defender then have Houston move deep defensive flank. It means Pies might be in talks to trade IQ and the pick for another mid-fielder to help with the upcoming retirement of Pendlebury and Sidebottom.

Hawthorn, Melbourne are likely destination.
I’d be keeping IQ - his pace and aggression playing as a mid late
in the season, adds to his flexibility.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the rumours of IQ being packaged with the GC pick (23 or 29) might have something behind it IF, the Pies plan to move Perryman Mid-Fielder/Defensive 50 wing defender then have Houston move deep defensive flank. It means Pies might be in talks to trade IQ and the pick for another mid-fielder to help with the upcoming retirement of Pendlebury and Sidebottom.

Hawthorn, Melbourne are likely destination.
Quaynor is worth more to us than to Melbourne/Hawthorn. They aren’t the ones you trade.

Rioli’s B&F needed perspective - it was in a struggling team and by definition a poor list.
Rioli’s career resume puts him at about the level of Ben Johnson or Tarkyn Lockyer at the same age in their careers.

Pick six in a strong draft would have been ludicrous for either.

I have no idea where these 'trading IQ' rumours floated in from - young member of our leadership group -WTAF, yeah?

But, hypothetically, what if it was to form the basis of a Petracca trade?

Scared Homer Simpson GIF by reactionseditor

I have no idea where these 'trading IQ' rumours floated in from - young member of our leadership group -WTAF, yeah?

I probably wouldn’t do it in isolation.

If we got Houston though and had that significantly bolstering the defence then I’d pull the trigger on it.

It’s literally one of those ones where some dope on BF has made a post saying “I think IQ could maybe be used as trade bait” and it’s morphed in to a supposed rumour.

There’s no media chatter. Nothing on the trade board (where every trade rumour gets a thread no matter how tenuous), absolutely nothing to indicate that IQ is being offered or has any intention of leaving the pies, but the hand wringers on here have still somehow found a way to stress themselves out over it.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back