List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Because 99.9% of the time when a player wants to get traded they get traded.
Stop reading journo fluff, get a hold of your anxiety and just let things play out without jumping to the worst case scenario.
Sorry IF have Issues and not perfect like you

If we somehow gave up Shoota or Beau in the deal I’d leave a flaming shit in a paper bag on Leppa’s doorstep
Even if it got it done?
Maynard as suggested is an extreme option but way overs imo plus everything else.
Going with the old boys and targeting Houston indicates chips in. So who's expendable from best 23?
I'd argue Maynard no.

I can assure you he is coming to Victoria, and the deal will get done. He has planning the move since May, and the Melbourne deal was done, until the club imploded.

Once it is confirmed, I will outline why he's coming back.
All due respect mate, we don't really need the warts and all story that he just doesn't want to be in a long distance relationship.

Any inside info we want is purely about whether he gets to us.

Even if it got it done?
Maynard as suggested is an extreme option but way overs imo plus everything else.
Going with the old boys and targeting Houston indicates chips in. So who's expendable from best 23?
I'd argue Maynard no.
So 13, 23, 36 , Joe Richards and either Beau or Shooter? Should we chuck in Nick as a sweetener?

no one knows in the media wants going on it's like the throw a dart and see what story lands

Article saying North is likely to get pick 9 and then Dees out of nowhere. Very funny.
Yep, North, Essendon for 9, every man and his dog interested in pick 13.

Journalists don’t have any idea and are just throwing random predictions around hoping they might be on the money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can assure you he is coming to Victoria, and the deal will get done. He has planning the move since May, and the Melbourne deal was done, until the club imploded.

Once it is confirmed, I will outline why he's coming back.

Not sure what your track record is but I have always found it a bit odd how little bitterness has transpired from the Port camp about his trade request. Even entertaining our opening offer without going hard in the media feels like good faith because it’s clearly unders for a player of his calibre with 3y left on his contract (assuming we did go in crying poor with 13 and Richards). I’ve wondered if there are some compassionate grounds behind it all and Port helping a good servant of the club a bit like the Dees did for ANB.

Our picks at this point start at 36.
Best we can do is 13 23 and Richards. If suns accept it. Would be great. But if I'm port I'm pulling a dees and saying your staying put.
Does that mean we aren't even active the first night?

Stupid to spread over two nights.

So 13, 23, 36 , Joe Richards and either Beau or Shooter? Should we chuck in Nick as a sweetener?
Not saying that. Use them to extract picks from other clubs.
13 23 and Richards probably won't satisfy port. Great if it does otherwise I reckon move on regardless
Trade JR and JN as stand alone trades keep a pick and try grab someone else

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back