List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Port should get 23 and Richmond get 6 and 29 for Rioli
Richmond shouldn’t be getting any more than 6, period. And even that’s extremely generous for him.

Personally I’d rather the Cats approach though.

Getting players like Bruhn, Henry, Smith etc at the start of their careers, once they have proven themselves at the level, rather than the end.
Pretty sure Jeremy Cameron (an AA) was 27/28 when he joined the Cats, and didn't come cheap.
Garry Rohan 27.
Isaac Smith helped them win a premiership and was drafted in his 30s.
Stengle helped them win a premiership and he was a long shot from where he come from.

Not sure Bruhn and Henry had cemented themselves as best 22 at GWS and Collingwood. Will either of them go on to become 2x AA? Bruhn looks nothing special to me.

Their best player in 2024 was drafted at pick 20.
Stewart was drafted as a 24 year old.

Dangerfield wanted to go home (just like Henry, and Bruhn).

Who are the other players starring for the Cats they drafted as kids?

We all confident this gets done? What a disaster it would be for all clubs if this were to somehow fall apart. No doubt the players involved are a bit anxious tonight.

Opposition is going to be crapping themselves with Maynard, Beau and Houston running around. All good sides have to have an intimidation factor.

Houston may be a lot of things out on the football field, but an intimidating footballer who thrives on applying a high level of physical defensive pressure and intimidating opposition players as a result of that isn't one of them, not even in the slightest.

We all confident this gets done? What a disaster it would be for all clubs if this were to somehow fall apart. No doubt the players involved are a bit anxious tonight.
I think it’s too progressed to not get done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am Fairly Confident but Tonight has Rocked my Confidence

Houston may be a lot of things out on the football field, but an intimidating footballer who thrives on applying a high level of physical defensive pressure and intimidating opposition players as a result of that isn't one of them, not even in the slightest.
He’s no Beau, but he seems pretty hard at it

suns will cave and hand over pick 23 , they need luko's and Atkins contract off their books more than they need rioli.
6 and 29 is still more than generous for rioli. Suns can always do another deal and upgrade 29 to a higher pick.

GC have ****ed this deal by paying too much for Rioli.

How do you justify 6 and 23 for that hack, if Houston attracts 13, Richards and Atkins?

Port are justifiably asking why the best player moving clubs doesn’t result in the highest compensation coming back, and it’s all because Hardwick is trying to fellate his former club.
Yea I've been thinking the same on the Rioli one it's Dimma doing Richmond a solid. Should be AFL intervention tbh he's clearly not worth pick 6 let alone sweeteners.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back