List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Cooney and Luke are dummies but Cooney is actually right. Like I said yesterday, why are Port giving away their first rounder in this deal?

It made no sense

Just take the first Rounder out of it or replace it with a future second rounder

This is all a non-event, the deal will get done, the whole deal has not fallen over at all, it will just take a different form.
What’s disappointing more than anything is Twomey is starting to speculate and and being a little bit deceptive with his releases.
Always respected him along the way but I guess as your star gets brighter you need to sell your soul to a certain extent.

Call me a wowser if you like, but I really don't think calling someone a pedophile is a particularly good thing to do on a public forum and should be removed, even if the comment is in jest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagles Board should fire its list manager ASAP for entertaining and signing off the Pick 3 for Pick12 & 14 crap.

Yet apparently Port Board is unhappy with a trade that screws Magpies over...

GC needs to turn a pick back to Port since Lukosius is getting paid Buddy Franklin money as an average player.

Media this morning already suggesting Carlton and Richmond looking like the biggest winners this trade period.

Despite of course Carlton potentially trading away their third best forward, a first rounder and future first for pick 3, beyond missing out on Houston and not being able to offload Kennedy or any others.

And Richmond losing their best 2 players alongside the retirement of an ex captain and retirement of one of their best ever.
Carlton won by having a photo of West Coast manager bending over in front of P Diddy

Well even if we get some positive movement today I doubt it will be until late afternoon. Be prepared for another night of unknown. They will want this dragged out until past 2pm tomorrrow.

Happy to be wrong though of course.

It’s such a weird dynamic! If they were in the Victorian market they’d be as small a fish as GWS, but their fans are the most impatient and unhinged in the league. Lucky fans don’t run clubs or some on here would have had us pull out of negotiations yesterday…

One of the factors is that their fans are already disgruntled and this sort of deal does need to be ticked off by the board, because it impacts more than just the footy department. It's marketing and memberships as well. So if it is the board it probably is indirectly the fans turning down the deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back