List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade & FA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you blame him. He plays for St Kilda under Ross the Toss. Most boring game style in the AFL. Doesn't favour forwards.
He gets paid a lot of money to play football & his attitude on field leaves a lot to be desired imo. No one is forcing him to play football if he doesn't enjoy it. And that's what he looks like.

Just ask him the question first is all I'm saying.

He gets paid a lot of money to play football & his attitude on field leaves a lot to be desired imo. No one is forcing him to play football if he doesn't enjoy it. And that's what he looks like.

Just ask him the question first is all I'm saying.
Many players go thru this .. and then thrive at a different club or with a different coach ... Fly and team woul dget the best from him ..I reckon

Max King? Garbage start to his career - can’t help but feel discounted price with Fly to get the best out of him vs Lyon. Lyon’s style sure ain’t for everyone.
What makes you think that the Saints would accept a discount price? He’s had a poor year but he still has one of the highest ceilings of most young key forwards in the comp. They’d be asking the world for him.

What makes you think that the Saints would accept a discount price? He’s had a poor year but he still has one of the highest ceilings of most young key forwards in the comp. They’d be asking the world for him.
And they don't exactly have anyone to replace him with.
He may ask the question, but he's contracted for 2 more years.. No way would they let him go.

Unless he decides that he wants to come to us.
yeah, but while we have interest, I don't get the sense its that great. Hawks have offered 6 years. Saints 6 years to keep him.
Now it looks like Smith is off to Geelong, McDonald? I guess is our target? Other than him.. we don't seem to be a heavy favourite for anyone atm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do think we need KPP but in the case that Smith goes to the Hawks we should go after Cam Mackenzie. Get rid of Finlay and go after Mackenzie, he would be a great defensive mid to work with Naicos.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back