List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade & FA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Desperately need a Murphy replacement. Backline not the same without him. Has also reduced Moore from a leading intercept marker and forced him into a spoiling role that doesn't let him play to his strengths.
Our fortunes changed when Murphy became a regular, this is no coincidence

Alex Davies from the Suns might be a good pick up. Thoughts...
I would absolutely take Davies. He is a decent size, and is a total tackling machine. In the 3 games he has played this year, he has registered 10, 6 and 9 tackles in an average of 49% game time. Wins a lot of contested footy too. I think he's worth a punt.

I would absolutely take Davies. He is a decent size, and is a total tackling machine. In the 3 games he has played this year, he has registered 10, 6 and 9 tackles in an average of 49% game time. Wins a lot of contested footy too. I think he's worth a punt.

Agree. These are the sort of players to target. The ones with upside stuck behind A-graders such as Rowell, Miller, Anderson etc. I don’t think he is a potential A-grader but could be a big body/rock solid defensive mid who has his best footy ahead. I have been keen for a few years to chase Joel Jeffrey too but that ship has sailed now I think. He is playing great for them at halfback.

Logan McDonald, don’t even know how we’d pull off this trade, we have no collateral. What are his strengths and weaknesses as an AFL player? Have not watched him
In his draft year he was projected as the KPF who could do it all. Contested mark animal, endurance beast and could kick like a mule. Hasn't met his draft expectations... yet. Still time. Joel Amartey and McLean have surpassed him at present. Don't believe the small SCG suits him. Sydney have offered him 5 years. Not sure on what coin. Hearing conflicting stories that he is very gettable to he is staying and about to sign. Offer has been there for months

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agree. These are the sort of players to target. The ones with upside stuck behind A-graders such as Rowell, Miller, Anderson etc. I don’t think he is a potential A-grader but could be a big body/rock solid defensive mid who has his best footy ahead. I have been keen for a few years to chase Joel Jeffrey too but that ship has sailed now I think. He is playing great for them at halfback.
Similar situation to Shane O'Bree. Was a very good player for us

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's settled then! Someone get onto the Pies board and make it happen. Although I know nothing of his injury history, nonexistent, I hope.
The question is, does he suit our game style?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d happily take Flanders as well.
Absolutely! I'm shitty about him signing on at the suns so let's steal the next Pendles instead!
Bloody Dimma, wrecked everything! Lured 2 guns with promises and jumps ship when Richmond turned to crap.
I imagine those 2 would've been pissed at the time. See, that's what greed does to you. Karma's a B**ch 😂

Is LDU a pipe dream? I think he's the perfect playing fit and a FA too. If we could fit him in the salary cap/convince him to come he'd be a no brainer.
Seems he is determined to stay. For now at least, things could change next year.

Who was the last player we got from north?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniel Wells (if only he had more footy left in him) and before that Levi Greenwood, from whom we got good value.

But not quite a feeder club...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back